PDA

View Full Version : Moving threads. Why some and not all?

ShelbyMotorsports
11-27-2006, 05:35 PM
Someone moved the thread in the SDAC forum regarding unique paint schemes on the GLHS cars to the turbo dodge forum.

Just wondering why this thread was kicked out but not other threads. For example there is a thread on a Shelby Lancer intake that was not relocated. There is a thread about damage to a Rampage that was not moved. And most importantly there is a thread about the Nissan Z car name. If any thread should be booted from the SDAC area I would think this one would be first in line.

Just seems strange that its ok for intake and Nissan threads in the SDAC forum but not a Shelby GLHS paint thread.

Frank
11-27-2006, 07:38 PM
No need to read into it. It was one that I noticed wasnt in the right place. I found your thread in question when I clicked on New Posts. I only noticed it was in the wrong place because you stated in the post that this was the best place you thought it should go. ;) If there are posts that need moving, just let us know. SDAC is for the club itself. Chassis discussion is for the chassis specific area. Now for the joke - You are not being singled out, if we don't like ya, we ban ya! ;)

Anonymous_User
11-27-2006, 07:41 PM
if we don't like ya, we ban ya!

I'm liked!!??!! *blush* :o

Frank
11-27-2006, 07:43 PM
Dang I should have thought about that before I said it. ;) hehehehe

Frank
11-27-2006, 07:44 PM
Oh and I moved the other threads to their proper forum. Never noticed them before. :thumb:

ShelbyMotorsports
11-27-2006, 08:13 PM
Now for the joke - You are not being singled out, if we don't like ya, we ban ya! ;)

Frank

Didn't mean for it to sound like I was singled out but one of the reasons I chose that forum was because of the Lancer intake and didn't even realize it was moved until I went looking for the Marcus GLHS fan shroud thread.

Using the GLHS paint and the GLHS fan shroud modification threads as an example we really need some sort of Whittier forum.

Just doesn't make sense for a thread about how Shelby modified the fans shrouds to be under a maintenance forum.

A possibility?

Steve

Frank
11-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Give me a few....

Frank
11-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Ok, look up in the vehicle specific section.

ShelbyMotorsports
11-27-2006, 10:33 PM
That works.

Thanks Frank.