PDA

View Full Version : Turbonetics Super 60 Turbo

Mario
11-27-2006, 02:01 PM
Turbo has been ran for no more than 5,000 miles. It's a Turbonetics unit. Has the .63 A/R Turbine Housing. Chrysler style flange.

It's still on my car, however I can pull it in about 30 min.

$550.

It does not have the polished compressor housing. So it looks factory in your engine bay. ;)

Swingvalve, turbo lines, and wastegate actuator are not included. However the purchaser has the option to buy the TU 3" Swingvalve, Large Can Wastegate Actuator, and SS Braided lines. I will not sell any of the accesories without the turbo.

Mario
11-30-2006, 03:33 PM
Bump. $900 Shipped takes it all BTW.

Mario
12-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Offers?

shadow88
12-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Could you quote the turbo, no swingvalve, and large can wga? Still just considering this.

Mario
12-03-2006, 04:23 PM
You just want the turbo and wastegate actuator? $590 plus shipping for that.

turbovanmanČ
12-03-2006, 04:25 PM
You just want the turbo and wastegate actuator? $590 plus shipping for that.

Wow, what a steal, :nod:

shadow88
12-03-2006, 04:31 PM
I only ask bacuase I've been burnt on used parts before on t.d. This won't be installed until and least spring. How can I be sure of the condition of this turbo?

turbovanmanČ
12-03-2006, 04:54 PM
I only ask bacuase I've been burnt on used parts before on t.d. This won't be installed until and least spring. How can I be sure of the condition of this turbo?

He's a good seller, bought stuff off him before and he's using it now. Get him to vid the car running, tailpipe as well.

Mario
12-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Thanks Simon.

It's not a bad turbo. It doesn't smoke. I barely used it. There really isn't much to say. If you were going to slap it on a car within the next few weeks I'd offer some type of return policy/guarantee, but I really can't since it's going to be sitting until spring. But you will have my addy, phone number, etc. etc.

I don't know maybe I should just toss it up on ebay.

cordes
12-03-2006, 09:49 PM
+1 for Mario being a good guy.

shadow88
12-04-2006, 11:59 PM
Just a few questions.

Why is the turbo not being used anymore? ie. for sale.

Does it have the chrysler flange and standard swingvalve bolt pattern?

Will it include the coolant (2) and oil (1) fittings?

Is there an existing warranty on this turbo? If so, from what vendor?

Would it bother you to ship to my place of employment? I ask because I practicly live there.

Mario
12-05-2006, 12:13 AM
Why is the turbo not being used anymore? ie. for sale.

It's still being used. It's on the car. If I can sell it I'm going to a GT3076R

Does it have the chrysler flange and standard swingvalve bolt pattern?

Yes, as stated in the first post.

Will it include the coolant (2) and oil (1) fittings?

Not unless you purchase the SS Lines with it.

Is there an existing warranty on this turbo? If so, from what vendor?

No.

Would it bother you to ship to my place of employment? I ask because I practicly live there.

No, and that'd actually would probably be cheaper, IF your going UPS.

GLHS377
12-05-2006, 01:05 PM
bump for mario.
hey if you can't get rid of this, i may end up picking it up, it's a bit small and i'm really leaning torwards a 3071 on my own manifold. but if i get crunched for time, i'd take it all minus the lines. i have plenty of em. are you selling your 3" DP and header too? or am i mixing your setup with someone elses?
-jason

Mario
12-05-2006, 04:14 PM
I'm selling my header. I could sell the 3" Downpipe as well I suppose.

shadow88
12-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Alright. Let's say the weather clears up for a few days and I have a chance to re-insure the shadow for those few days. THEN you will offer an exchange/warranty? I'd swap out the turbo during this time.

I'm being picky because at this time of year, money's a little tight.

As per no oil and coolant fittings , I was reffering to the brass ones for the coolant and the adapter one for the oil. Or does your SS lines not use them?

I'm very interested, just being sure of what I buy.

Mario
12-05-2006, 11:37 PM
Alright. Let's say the weather clears up for a few days and I have a chance to re-insure the shadow for those few days. THEN you will offer an exchange/warranty? I'd swap out the turbo during this time.

I'm being picky because at this time of year, money's a little tight.

As per no oil and coolant fittings , I was reffering to the brass ones for the coolant and the adapter one for the oil. Or does your SS lines not use them?

I'm very interested, just being sure of what I buy.

No oil or coolant fittings, UNLESS you purchase the SS lines.

I'll offer a 14 day warranty. If you slap it on within 14 days of it arriving at your house and it's dumping out oil into the exhaust or whatever else, you can return it. I will not cover shipping however.

How's that for a private seller. :yuck:

Mario
12-06-2006, 03:41 PM
Bump!

GLHS377
12-07-2006, 03:13 AM
shoot me some pics and info on the header please! thanks! email or PM works. thanks!
-jason

Mario
12-07-2006, 12:21 PM
It's an Alabama Man Header (Andy Bestor). Go to my gallery for pics. :thumb:

shadow88
12-08-2006, 12:46 AM
I'm going to pass on the turbo, thanks.

Mario
12-08-2006, 12:51 AM
No problem.