PDA

View Full Version : How to remove Minivan radio Panel?

Dave
11-24-2006, 09:33 AM
I feel stupid asking this but I've been looking forever. I may need a mini van guy help me out here. I can't seem to completely remove the panel that covers the radio. I unscrewed the 3 up top, but at the bottom they seem to be screwed directly upwards, and I can't get underneath them because the trim above the ashtray is in the way.

Any ideas???

BadAssPerformance
11-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Maybe use a shorter screwdriver?

Also, I edited your subject line from "Panel?" so that maybe you would have better luck getting hits from Minivan enthusiasts. :thumb:

Tony Fields
11-24-2006, 10:48 AM
I feel stupid asking this but I've been looking forever. I may need a mini van guy help me out here. I can't seem to completely remove the panel that covers the radio. I unscrewed the 3 up top, but at the bottom they seem to be screwed directly upwards, and I can't get underneath them because the trim above the ashtray is in the way.

Any ideas???

You have to remove the console below the radio...or anything that is below it if it doesn't have a console. When I put mine back together I left out the screws that go in the trim from the bottom.

Dave
11-25-2006, 01:45 AM
Ah, alright thanks a lot, Tony! I just installed my Infiniti and I have to pull it back out because I have no sound, so I'll give it a go tomorrow. Thanks.