PDA

View Full Version : Need direction for my '93 Shadow Convertible rebuild

CoolV300C
11-15-2006, 08:44 PM
I have '93 shadow convertible that is emerald green with tan top and interior. I am going to re-do it with a CSX theme (Spoilers, wheels, and suspension changes for now, engine changes later because the 3.0 only has like 55K on it). I want to keep it the original green, but do I:

Keep it original colors with tan interior re-done in leather or vinyl

OR

Paint white viper stripes on it, and re-do the interior in white. I need the seats re-done anyway so white or tan is all the same. But is it easy to dye the dash and plastic interior trim white if I did that? Or make the dash black?

ottawa rogue
11-16-2006, 10:40 PM
personally, i like the tan interior with that green, when i get around to painting my Lebaron, it'll be that color.

as far as the shelby stripes go, i personally wouldn't do it- the shadows i've seen with them just don't look that good IMO. it's almost like the car isn't long enough to pull it off if that makes any sense:D

However, it's your car, do what ever makes it pop for you.
just my opinion, YMMV:D

Whorse
11-16-2006, 10:46 PM
The green with Tan reminds me a lot of some of the Ferarri F355s you could get in the late 90s, which were sexxxay

Speedeuphoria
11-17-2006, 04:46 AM
I vote for tan and no stripes, good luck finding the CSX body parts

boostboy
11-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Id say leave it green, no decals, CSX grill, chrome PT GT rims, and tan leather interior would be awesome.

Birddog
11-17-2006, 10:23 PM
The green with tan reminds me of pukey Jaguars from the 80's with no power and terrible quality control.....

How 'bout black interior/top and a turbo 3.0!? Them six shooters can take a serious beating:evil: (NOTE: I've never owned a 3.0 mopar but have beat the he77 outta many!)