PDA

View Full Version : Shelby Lancer Rims, VNT Rad/IC Setup....

DC Turismo
01-11-2006, 01:02 AM
Hey all, unfortunately I have to sell a couple of parts back home since the real world's kickin' me in the balls with bills and groceries, lol....

So, up for sale are some things I accumulated over the past year. More parts may be posted in due time as Pat digs through a few other areas of our garage to see what else of mine may be lying around and of no use to me.

First off is my set of Shelby Lancer rims that I had planned to put on the Turismo. I had begun taking the clearcoat off one of them, but never made it to the other three because I purchased a set of Direct Connection 4-lug rims instead, thus cancelling the 5 bolt conversion/Shelby Lancer rim setup I was planning on doing. Pat will be posting pics shortly, as he set the rims up in the driveway tonite and took a few shots. Basically, strip the clearcoat off of the other three with aircraft paint remover, and I sanded upwards, started out with very rough paper and moving my way upward with finer snad paper to make for a nice smooth appearance around the lip. I do not remember the exact numbers though, but I can get you in contact with a few individuals who are masters at polishing rims and could give you the best advice. I'm asking $300 plus S&H for this set of four. I do not have centercaps, as I have given the only set I did have to Pat for his Shelby Lancer that was missing them. Pickup would be great and would save Pat some hassle getting these things boxed up.

Secondly is the VNT rad/ic combo for a '90 Daytona that I purchased this past summer. I was going to put it in, but we brought in a parts car '90 Daytona that had a brand new radiator in it, so I opted to just swap that one in for reliability reasons with me being away from home. I do not have the IC hosing though for this as I never received it, and did not further seek them out since it is not in my car. Pat will also snap some pics. of this as well. I'm asking $240 for this setup.

Any questions you have please do not hesitate to contact either myself or my bro. I am selling these items because the country club I work at is closed down for this month, so I need the $$$ to help me get my rent and electric/gas bills paid because I won't be receiving a paycheck. I do regret having to sell these, but as I said, they are of no use to me and will hopefully be of use to someone else. I know how long it took me to finally find them and get ahold of these items, so I hope that this will end the search of some lucky individuals! :thumb:

Thanks for reading!

DC Turismo
01-13-2006, 11:15 AM
:bump:
Pics. have been sent to a couple of individuals upon their request since Pat has not posted them for me yet in this thread, but neither item is considered sold as of yet... these gotta go!

85shelbycharger
01-13-2006, 01:05 PM
Pics are too large in file size to post on this board. If you're interested, we'll email them to you. :thumb:

DC Turismo
01-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Bump!

Bardo
01-18-2006, 11:46 AM
hey this is a bump and a question do you guys have a moter laying around that i can buy. let me know

85shelbycharger
01-18-2006, 04:50 PM
hey this is a bump and a question do you guys have a moter laying around that i can buy. let me know

I have a 89 2.5 T1 motor layin in the back corner of the garage. It's covered in grease and I never heard it run, but the guy who owned the car it came from said that it ran.