PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

Subliminal
11-10-2006, 05:39 PM
Just got my parts that I ordered on Tuesday. THANKS!

You guys rock.

:)

looneytuner
11-12-2006, 01:10 PM
Must have been a small package. Chris's service is great but I forgot about UPS "camel express" in Az. That's what I jokingly dubbed it two years ago. They picked up the downpipe and swingvalve on the 10th and delivery is scheduled for the 16th. I'm spoiled with the hubs in ST. Louis. I can ship the slowest method and people in other large cities get overnight delivery.
Even USPS shipped ground to "hicksville Mo" on the other side of the state arrived at a PO with no carriers overnight.

Chris, your doing a great job. But maybe when they pickup, you could have a whip to get the mule train moving when they leave? ;) I know I'm just spoiled. This is for a car that sat for 2 1/2 years.
I had a mopar exec for a customer and he told me about his broken driveshaft on a mopar powered motor home near Plains Ga years ago. They towed him to a garage in the middle of nowhere and the mechanic said it would take about a week to get the driveshaft. The customer made a phone call, and the next morning a corporate jet buzzed the 2 lane highway a couple times and then came in for a landing and taxied up to the garage. The pilot got out and delivered the driveshaft. The mechanic never did say anything. He was in still in shock after installing the parts and the customer drove off. ;)

do you have a straight 1/2 mile run of road by your shop? And are there power lines over the highway? Maybe we could work something on the next order. You tell the employees you are dieing for some nice fresh Michelob. When somebody offers to pick it up you say you have it covered. Then the AB jet taxis up to the shop. :D

Chris W
11-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Must have been a small package. Chris's service is great but I forgot about UPS "camel express" in Az. That's what I jokingly dubbed it two years ago. They picked up the downpipe and swingvalve on the 10th and delivery is scheduled for the 16th. I'm spoiled with the hubs in ST. Louis. I can ship the slowest method and people in other large cities get overnight delivery.
Even USPS shipped ground to "hicksville Mo" on the other side of the state arrived at a PO with no carriers overnight.

Chris, your doing a great job. But maybe when they pickup, you could have a whip to get the mule train moving when they leave? ;) I know I'm just spoiled. This is for a car that sat for 2 1/2 years.
I had a mopar exec for a customer and he told me about his broken driveshaft on a mopar powered motor home near Plains Ga years ago. They towed him to a garage in the middle of nowhere and the mechanic said it would take about a week to get the driveshaft. The customer made a phone call, and the next morning a corporate jet buzzed the 2 lane highway a couple times and then came in for a landing and taxied up to the garage. The pilot got out and delivered the driveshaft. The mechanic never did say anything. He was in still in shock after installing the parts and the customer drove off. ;)

do you have a straight 1/2 mile run of road by your shop? And are there power lines over the highway? Maybe we could work something on the next order. You tell the employees you are dieing for some nice fresh Michelob. When somebody offers to pick it up you say you have it covered. Then the AB jet taxis up to the shop. :D

HAHAHAHA! GOOD STORY! Is that really true? I wouldn't doubt it.

You could always request an air drop if there are power lines.

Unfortunately, we are committed to UPS on heavier boxes carrying Swingvalves/Downpipes. Lighter stuff like Subliminal's head gasket get Priority Mail treatment which is 2-3 days. And, if we ever goof up we usually pay for overnight shipping to minimize customer inconvenience.

Chris-TU