PDA

View Full Version : WTB - H-Body Stuff

86reliant
11-10-2006, 01:49 AM
Just like the title say.

I have an '86 LeBaron GTS 2.2 T1/A413. Ice Blue with light grey cloth intrerior.

I was to buy some stuff for the car from a guy on turbododge.com but as I haven't heard from him, I don't think the deal's gonna go through.

What I'm Looking For

-GTS grille

-Front door interior panels, preferably in light grey. Mine for some reason are badly chipped and disintegrating... but the rears are OK.

-'86 T1 PM and 5-speed LM. I'll be swapping the A413 for a manual...

...Unless, anyone's got an 86 GLHS LM, or 87 T2 LM. :eyebrows:

-Shelby bodykit would be nice, but not really necessary. One of those "maybe" things.

-Hatch struts

That's pretty much everything I can think of at the moment.

I'm located in Fredericton, NB, Canada E7M 4C9. If you have these items and perhaps don't want to ship to Canada, let me know... I have a PO Box in Houlton, ME, 04730.

Whorse
11-10-2006, 02:22 AM
If the hatch struts from a caravan will work, I have a near perfect set. May have to drill and tap a different hole further down the hatch though, which not many people are interested in over hatch struts.

86reliant
11-10-2006, 02:45 AM
They won't. I tried.

I have a perfect set of Shadow ones... wouldn't ya know, about an inch too short.

Dodge Aries K
11-10-2006, 02:58 AM
OH MAN! CANADIAN JANITOR!

Help out a fellow janitor! I'll see what I can do about finding the stuff when I go hunting for ya.

Rod Enis
11-14-2006, 07:54 AM
Just like the title say.

I have an '86 LeBaron GTS 2.2 T1/A413. Ice Blue with light grey cloth intrerior.

I was to buy some stuff for the car from a guy on turbododge.com but as I haven't heard from him, I don't think the deal's gonna go through.

What I'm Looking For

-GTS grille

-Front door interior panels, preferably in light grey. Mine for some reason are badly chipped and disintegrating... but the rears are OK.

-'86 T1 PM and 5-speed LM. I'll be swapping the A413 for a manual...

...Unless, anyone's got an 86 GLHS LM, or 87 T2 LM. :eyebrows:

-Shelby bodykit would be nice, but not really necessary. One of those "maybe" things.

-Hatch struts

That's pretty much everything I can think of at the moment.

I'm located in Fredericton, NB, Canada E7M 4C9. If you have these items and perhaps don't want to ship to Canada, let me know... I have a PO Box in Houlton, ME, 04730.

seen a 87 and 89 GTS at the yard sunday. you still need items?
send me a note at shelby_mutt@yahoo.com

Rodney

86reliant
11-15-2006, 01:20 AM
Sure. I'll shoot you an email. Maybe you'll see some goodies :lol:

Waaaaaaaiiiiiit a minute, you saw an '89?

Any chance it was a turbo?

If so, could you give me prices on the underhood and dash wiring harnesses? That would eliminate the need for separate LM and PM, and I already have an 89 T1 SMEC from a van. Would also let me run a 2.5 T1.