PDA

View Full Version : Which air intake is the best-Forenza?

shrapnel
11-06-2006, 06:27 PM
I own two Shelby Chargers and a 2006 Subaru Forenza of non-sti vintage. I was wondering what air intake system is the best to put a little extra pop on the Forenza. I have used an AEM system before with o.k. results, but there are also the k&N systems, cold air intake, typhoons, etc. I know this is a dodge site, but I have always received excellent advice from people here and would appreciate the help. Thanks.

Still a Dodge owner at heart!

shadow88
11-06-2006, 07:44 PM
I've seen alot of different intake systems used on Ram trucks, k&n, Bully dog, Hennessy, Air raid, and some hone made jobs too. They all seem to perform the same (seat of the pants dyno). I'd make one with the filter at the coldest possible place unless someone already offers it, then I'd copy their idea.

mcsvt
11-06-2006, 08:10 PM
A lot of air intakes on newer vehicles are extremely efficient. Sorta like how T-II intake boxes take many TMers all the way to there goal in HP/TQ.

On a side note... Subaru and Forenza don't mix... :)

shrapnel
11-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Thanks mcsvt. I keep making that stupid mistake. Suzuki makes the Forenza. I meant to say imprezza:banghead:

tryingbe
11-07-2006, 09:54 AM
My GLH has a ram air stock. The air inlet is just under the driver side headlight.