PDA

View Full Version : Hey Paul....

Frank
01-10-2006, 12:03 PM
I will probably need that calibration probably sometime in March time frame for when I get home from the chilly north. The car should have its timing issue worked out from the harness that I replaced.

Let me know what you think. Sometime during the early summer, I need to work out something with you because I am going to be installing a way better intercooler setup and a GT30R at the least. I may install a better intake, throttle body, and cam at the same time.

Frank

mrboost
01-15-2006, 09:59 PM
Frank, that's not a problem. Just get the car together and LMK when you're ready!

I will probably need that calibration probably sometime in March time frame for when I get home from the chilly north. The car should have its timing issue worked out from the harness that I replaced.

Let me know what you think. Sometime during the early summer, I need to work out something with you because I am going to be installing a way better intercooler setup and a GT30R at the least. I may install a better intake, throttle body, and cam at the same time.

Frank

altered7151
01-16-2006, 06:14 PM
Hey Paul, drop me a line or give me a call when you get a chance, I've got a couple question I hope you can help me with. Trying to get things together for vegas and was hoping you could lend a helping hand. :thumb: