PDA

View Full Version : Consulier at Mecum Kissimmee

89BaronGTC
01-11-2023, 07:02 PM
Wanted to pass this along (from Hagerty) for everyone's info. No expected price is given: https://www.hagerty.com/media/market-trends/hagerty-insider/11-weird-and-wonderful-cars-up-for-auction-this-month/.

convx4
01-17-2023, 08:13 PM
Looks as it sold for $33K If I had hind sight for that price I would have won with my bid. You may ask why I didn't bid, My reasons are I don't like the pop up sunroof or the quick paint job on the auction car. Also not a fan of all the add on cost with auction vehicles. Someday I hope to own a Consulier. Until then I will keep my basket case GLH-T.

89BaronGTC
01-18-2023, 12:45 PM
Looks as it sold for $33K If I had hind sight for that price I would have won with my bid. You may ask why I didn't bid, My reasons are I don't like the pop up sunroof or the quick paint job on the auction car. Also not a fan of all the add on cost with auction vehicles. Someday I hope to own a Consulier. Until then I will keep my basket case GLH-T.

I understand they are very hot cars for the occupants. The sunroof might help with that?? Good luck with finding a Consulier!

eskamobob1
02-14-2023, 02:08 PM
I can't believe I missed that. I 100% would have bought a decent bit above that price :/

Anyone that's reading and wants to sell theirs, reach out