PDA

View Full Version : East Coast TD meet

Murphy
01-10-2006, 03:52 AM
This is for all of you on the east coast who are too far away to go to this years SDAC-16....or dont think your car can make it, want someplace closer...whatever.

Anyways, some of us were talking in the chat room and I think this is the basic plan. Find someplace we would all be willing to meet. We were mainly looking at VA sinnce that is pretty central, but i figure most people are in PA so if we move it a lil more north we might get some more action. I duno...

Our basic plan consits of taking a hotel for a weekend...get there friday night...hang out. Sat is like a car show/parts swap, maybe go to the track, at some point do a poker run, then end the night at hooters, annouce the poker run winner. then go home sunday. We were planning on doing this around may or june.

This is just an idea were tossing up here looking for interest
one locational idea was Front Royal in VA and we could cruise Skyline drive(blue ridge parkway) i found a paved oval track nearby http://www.na-motorsports.com/Tracks/VA/Shenandoah.html

Another idea for farther north is possibly the 75 80 or mason dixon drag strip

any other idea? sugestions very welcome! comments?

Frank
01-10-2006, 08:31 AM
Very interesting! I better get hopping on the car!

Frank

Marcus86GLHS
01-10-2006, 09:53 AM
"....any other idea? sugestions very welcome! comments?.."

very happy to read you are working towards an eastern meet cause no way i can make the sdac-16 (central usa right?).

i'd chime in to be sure the meet doesnt conflict w/ any other big mopar event like E-town or Carlisle. but for sure have it near a track.

VA is too far for me, PA would be better, NJ/NY/NH even better.

thanks.

Murphy
01-10-2006, 09:56 AM
Carlisle Mopar show is July...I forget when the big one is but i'll aim not to conflick it with anything...When is E-town?

Frank
01-10-2006, 10:00 AM
Make it for something near the 1 weekend of June. Give some options and allow people to vote on it.

mcsvt
01-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Murphy, sounds like we are headed in a good direction. We should try to work out some dates tonight and setup a poll like suggested. I will help in researching more locations as well. Might also want a poll on location? If we can see how many people are interested and see where everybody is from then we can try to centrally locate the event.

Good Job :bounce:

inmyshadow
01-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Wouldn't the Mopar Nats be an ideal event this year for us east coasters.

I'm making plans to attend my first Mopar Nats this year.

slasky
01-10-2006, 03:53 PM
If it was in PA I could make it

turbomopar87
01-10-2006, 04:12 PM
E-town is in june...the last couple years it was on fathers day weekend.

I'm in CT...any one else local going to E-town, we should make a meeting there. (new jersey)

contraption22
01-10-2006, 04:23 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Was going to make some calls this week to see if we could maybe get Cecil for a day, and maybe conjoin with a local autocross.

mcsvt
01-10-2006, 04:26 PM
I am up for Cecil or E-town. Both are resonable for me.

Murphy
01-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Well SDAC is too far away for me and probably alot of others. This is why I didnt go last year. I am trying to arrainge something for the people over here to attend. As you know Skyline drive is great to drive and the scenery is great. I am gonna try to get this together as a poker run, If you are interested you come, if not you dont. It will start in Front Royal Va and possible end at Va beach. Everyone who enters will have a $25 entry fee. They will get a numbered lotto ball at each checkpoint. At the end the judge will add up each persons balls and highest score wins the loot. There will be first second and third prizes. I already have a Midas shop willing to sponsor and I can sponsor thru my business as well. The more entries we get the bigger the grand prize. I was trying to arrainge it so everyone can show up at a hotel in Front Royal on a Friday night and hang out, talk cars whatever. Saturday morning we do the run to Va beach to Hooters or the beach. There we can have a car show and BBQ or if we get enough interest I will talk to Hooters and see if they will allow us to use their lot for our get together. After we arrive and do our hangout people would have the option to stay overnight there or leave that night. Oh and the contest winners will be drawn at Va beach. I have some places interested in giving door prizes juast for entering as well. SDAC is cool but just like this poker run, its not for everyone due to location, interest whatever. I am trying to broaden the interest for our cars, lets try to make this work.

this was kinda another idea we were working on but i didnt understand it cause it was 2 am lol

turbojerk
01-10-2006, 09:07 PM

75/80 Dragway is no more....:(

Mason Dixon is a nice track and there's plenty of room for a car show/swap meet there.....Way more room than Cecil if looking for a change in venue(?)

I'm going to start a thread on www.sv-td.com site in hopes of getting some more people interested!!

Troy

Murphy
01-10-2006, 09:34 PM
I'm liking Mason Dixon right now..wonder if we can find a hotel with a big parking lot nearby lol

turbojerk
01-10-2006, 10:07 PM
I'm liking Mason Dixon right now..wonder if we can find a hotel with a big parking lot nearby lol

Hagerstown is only a hop, skip, and a jump away...

And there's a car show every Saturday night in Hagerstown at the Valley Mall durring the summer months.

T

AMoparGirl
01-10-2006, 10:42 PM
75/80 Dragway is no more....:(

Mason Dixon is a nice track and there's plenty of room for a car show/swap meet there.....Way more room than Cecil if looking for a change in venue(?)

I'm going to start a thread on www.sv-td.com site in hopes of getting some more people interested!!

Troy
I didn't care for 75/80. I personally like Maple Grove myself.

Mike_Shepard
01-11-2006, 07:57 AM
im not sure if this has been brought upo but how about this, Track time and swap meet saturday and a car show on sunday then announce the poker run winner and some car show winners

85glht
01-11-2006, 05:17 PM
E-town is in june...the last couple years it was on fathers day weekend.

I'm in CT...any one else local going to E-town, we should make a meeting there. (new jersey)

Last year it was mid May. They changed the time of year again and they wonder why no one goes anymore.:rolleyes:

E-town, Cecil County, Maple Grove sounds good to me

JDAWG
01-11-2006, 06:41 PM
If you guys wanna shoot for Mason Dixon LMK. I live like a mile away. Dunno, if everyone pitches in I could talk my dad into maybe a barbeque. I could help with finding a hotel too if people are interested. There are like 5 on the dual highway (alt 40) which the dragstrip is right off of. So it would be a straight shot to a hotel. Also the mall isnt far away and they have a cruise in every saturday, usaully 200 cars or so are there of all types. Then they all go cruising the Dual Highway afterwards which is around 9 or so.

mcsvt
01-11-2006, 07:23 PM
If you guys wanna shoot for Mason Dixon LMK. I live like a mile away. Dunno, if everyone pitches in I could talk my dad into maybe a barbeque. I could help with finding a hotel too if people are interested. There are like 5 on the dual highway (alt 40) which the dragstrip is right off of. So it would be a straight shot to a hotel. Also the mall isnt far away and they have a cruise in every saturday, usaully 200 cars or so are there of all types. Then they all go cruising the Dual Highway afterwards which is around 9 or so.

Good to know :thumb: Having somebody close to the venue is a good idea.

SpoolinGLH
01-12-2006, 02:10 AM
if we can get alot of people to do this..im down

oldgregg
01-13-2006, 07:13 AM
75/80 Dragway is no more....:( That was a pretty dumpy track.

I'm surprised it stayed in business as long as it did!

turbojerk
01-13-2006, 01:57 PM
That was a pretty dumpy track.

I'm surprised it stayed in business as long as it did!

True That!!

It was mostly the owners fault for letting it go....Still it's a track that has been around for a LONG time, and I'm sure there's alot of history to go along with it.:(

It could have been just as nice as the other local tracks if someone would have put money into it...

There either building a strip mall or a development on the property soon...Another track lost to THE MAN!!:mad:

T

r00tcause
01-13-2006, 02:09 PM
This is for all of you on the east coast who are too far away to go to this years SDAC-16....or dont think your car can make it, want someplace closer...whatever.

Anyways, some of us were talking in the chat room and I think this is the basic plan. Find someplace we would all be willing to meet. We were mainly looking at VA sinnce that is pretty central, but i figure most people are in PA so if we move it a lil more north we might get some more action. I duno...

Our basic plan consits of taking a hotel for a weekend...get there friday night...hang out. Sat is like a car show/parts swap, maybe go to the track, at some point do a poker run, then end the night at hooters, annouce the poker run winner. then go home sunday. We were planning on doing this around may or june.

This is just an idea were tossing up here looking for interest
one locational idea was Front Royal in VA and we could cruise Skyline drive(blue ridge parkway) i found a paved oval track nearby http://www.na-motorsports.com/Tracks/VA/Shenandoah.html

Well, as stated, 75/80 is no more as of the end of the 2005 season. However, MIR, Capital Raceway, Mason Dixon and Cecil are all options still. VIR if you wanna go more south (Richmond). Mason Dixon has a huge parking lot area for a car show. I am about 1.5 hours south east of Mason Dixon.

JDAWG
01-13-2006, 04:12 PM
I am about 1.5 hours south east of Mason Dixon.
I'm about 1.5 minutes away so thats good for me. :thumb:

r00tcause
01-13-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm about 1.5 minutes away so thats good for me. :thumb:

Thats true but I am much cooler than you.

JDAWG
01-14-2006, 01:03 AM
no way
http://www.serenitatis.com/images/site/awards/award-coolness.jpg

beaker300
01-14-2006, 02:06 AM
ok well here is my two cents if you go to mason dixion theres like a mini gold go cart place accrossed the street which is pretty cool. If we go to cecil we could have a car show and race at a quick track as its been proven and possible take a drive up to arnolds go carts. If you have never been there it is def. an awesome experence esp. if they turn the cart up its an indoor track by the way. they can tend to get pretty fast. but who knows... they have auto crosses at Iron bird staidum so maybe invade one of those too. just thoughts

firebaron90
01-14-2006, 02:52 AM
Yes, I agree...Arnolds is one of the best go cart experiences! Electric indoor terror. This is sounding interesting. I would be game, as well as quite a few others. The word is out. I am sure we can find a WENDY's take out like for a crusie through hospitality night.....;)

Joe

mcsvt
01-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Yeah these are some great ideas. Keep them coming. Guess we are going to have to nail down a date at some point as well.

5sp. mini
01-14-2006, 01:08 PM
i vote for mopar nat's hope to meet you there james. i go every year. always drive a TD there as my demon is not ready yet. AL

Turbo Joe
01-15-2006, 11:34 PM
well a cruise would be cool but I'm not bringing down 2 cars for that.
Some of us have trailer only cars, aka full race. I'm up for our own meet on the eastcoast but va is way to far for me! E-town is already far! not to mention expensive to get there and back, hotel costs, and race fuel ain't cheap.. ceicil's cool or etown..

firebaron90
01-17-2006, 01:46 PM
wow about first weekend in July. Maybe we can convince some vendor support if it is near Carlisle weekend, like a TU dyno day, ETC....

JOe

denviola
01-17-2006, 10:29 PM
Chryslers at Carlisle is July 7-9 this year.

firebaron90
01-18-2006, 05:18 AM
Maybe June30-2nd???

Joe

clocktowersniper
01-18-2006, 08:10 PM
Well I thought it would be interesting to do. But I guess its not easy getting the TD crowd motivated. We will still be doing a TD cruise sometime in June, all are welcome.

briceturbosports
01-18-2006, 10:13 PM
the east coast people got to do something. most people can't get off enough time from work to make the trip that far stay and get home lets get this thing going :clap2: :dancingbana: (and i already know that holly hates this place) But what about renting beaver spring for the wed or thus before carlisle (they are pretty cheep) And just have a car show at fairground on the weekend and have our own little pre carlisle week of fun the are 3 or 4 hotels in selinsgrove and it is half way between the track and the carlisle fairgrounds and maybe sv-td can help with checking out the hotels ?

turbojerk
01-19-2006, 12:16 AM
I'm still very interested in doing this, but I think that someone needs to step up and drop the hammer on what's going to happen, when, and where.....There are lots of good idea's, but we can't do them all.

Soooo, who's in charge of this? Anybody??

I know where I'd like to go....;)

T

riceboyler
01-19-2006, 09:39 AM
I'm originally from Waynesboro (VA) and would love to bring one of my TDs up there to race at Front Royal. Cruise up the Skyline Drive to it or back down from it. Great idea!

slasky
01-19-2006, 12:10 PM
the east coast people got to do something. most people can't get off enough time from work to make the trip that far stay and get home lets get this thing going :clap2: :dancingbana: (and i already know that holly hates this place) But what about renting beaver spring for the wed or thus before carlisle (they are pretty cheep) And just have a car show at fairground on the weekend and have our own little pre carlisle week of fun the are 3 or 4 hotels in selinsgrove and it is half way between the track and the carlisle fairgrounds and maybe sv-td can help with checking out the hotels ?

sounds good

mcsvt
01-19-2006, 12:56 PM
Yeah like I said before, I am up for whatever. I don't mind a road trip :D Originally Clocktowersniper and Murphy were in charge, so one of them needs to pull the hammer and pick a spot so we car start planning.

AMoparGirl
01-19-2006, 01:26 PM
(and i already know that holly hates this place) But what about renting beaver spring for the wed or thus before carlisle (they are pretty cheep) And just have a car show at fairground on the weekend and have our own little pre carlisle week of fun the are 3 or 4 hotels in selinsgrove and it is half way between the track and the carlisle fairgrounds and maybe sv-td can help with checking out the hotels ?
Let me correct that if I haven't already......actually, I hate the owner. No problem w/the track, raced there quite a few years....and it filled my purse well. The owner is just an a$$.

turbojerk
01-19-2006, 01:49 PM
Beaver Springs may be too much of a haul for some of the south of the boarder people, plus I don't think that it's near any major interstates (I could be wrong abou that(?)). I have no problem going there, it's just a PIA to get there.....

T

firebaron90
01-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Same here. Rent the track on wednesday night. make way down to carlisle on thursday we can have maybe a TSD rally, or maybe TU can do a dyno day, since i believe they will be at carlisle this year, then friday we can do the carlise thing. The only issue is haveing a centeralized host hotel. The ones around carlise will jack their prices up, so it may be a pricey hotel stay, but that is what multiple occupancy is all about!!!!!!!

briceturbosports
01-19-2006, 05:31 PM
[QUOTE=turbojerk]Beaver Springs may be too much of a haul for some of the south of the boarder people, plus I don't think that it's near any major interstates (I could be wrong abou that(?)). I have no problem going there, it's just a PIA to get there.....

True but it is a heck of alot closer then sdac 16 if you go to www.beaversprings.com you can see a map not to bad and also selinsgrove is close so hotels can be had and not more then 35 min from carlislie people can stay there for the weekend and not have to pay and arm and a leg for a room and we can have a good time for days bench racing at night plus with carlislie it could bring a lot more people there ? the only other question would be to find a place for a auto cross scca used the pa farm center for awhile but the got to be on crack for there price i was told by a scca official it like 6000. grand (yea right) so maybe sv-td can find a parking lot we can rent ?
it could be great week of boost ! :nod:

AMoparGirl
01-19-2006, 05:43 PM
Beaver is in a rural area, so there isn't anything near. The closest is Selinsgrove, but it's 20-30 minutes away. And it's more than 35 minutes away from Carlisle, more like an hour.

turbojerk
01-19-2006, 06:28 PM
Beaver is in a rural area, so there isn't anything near. The closest is Selinsgrove, but it's 20-30 minutes away. And it's more than 35 minutes away from Carlisle, more like an hour.

:nod:

Xtrempickup
01-19-2006, 08:49 PM
definately better if we can get nearer to E-town or maybe go to Atlantic City or Wildwood, i know there is a cars on the boardwalk show there usually during the summer

JDAWG
01-19-2006, 09:17 PM
what about the cruise in Ocean City in the spring. They have a show that is ok, then we can cruise around, do some burnots and such. Then when it gets late some of us young bucks can hit some bars or clubs.

briceturbosports
01-20-2006, 12:20 AM
it was just an idea to use carlisle as a draw to get more people to come out and have some fun. I was just trying to get ideas rolling so something happens and we are not just sitting around to the last minute and then theres not enough time to get somthing together or its a crappy turn out because it was just thrown together at the last minute.

turbojerk
01-20-2006, 07:37 AM
it was just an idea to use carlisle as a draw to get more people to come out and have some fun. I was just trying to get ideas rolling so something happens and we are not just sitting around to the last minute and then theres not enough time to get somthing together or its a crappy turn out because it was just thrown together at the last minute.

I hear ya!

Someone needs to make the call soon so that interested people can start making plans........

Or we need to set a deadline for the poll results and go with them(?). It's just so close between Ceceil and "other" at the moment that it would be hard to call....

T

ScottD
01-20-2006, 08:31 AM
If people are interested in autocrossing and drag racing we could hold the racing at Cecil on a Friday night and the autocrossing at Ripken Stadium. Their lot is huge, the autocross for SDAC 13 was held there.

mcsvt
01-20-2006, 10:14 AM
Yeah Ripkin is a decent lot :thumb: and the PhillySCCA group is a decent crew.

So maybe we can put together a drag day / autox / get together?

What do people want to do? I will show up for whatever. But is the concensus drag racing, autox, car gathering in a decent lot, a cruise or all the above? The suggestion of the go carts could be fun, some head to head racing.

Aries_Turbo
01-20-2006, 12:39 PM
i cant do anything near the beginning of June. End of June/beg of July is a possibility. Frank cant do anything the 2nd weekend in June cause he is in my wedding (cause im sure he forgot the date lol)

Brian

Frank
01-20-2006, 01:13 PM
I think a Cruise and Drag Race is the best... I didnt forget the wedding... you said second weekend, so I said the first weekend is the best.

Frank

firebaron90
01-20-2006, 04:23 PM
I think we can forget Ripkin Stadium. When we were at SDAC 13, we were the first to use it as such. If memory serves me, we got a decent deal. The guys helping out were philly SCCA, and liked the local so much, that it is now a regular venue, and the price reflects that......

Joe

turbojerk
01-20-2006, 04:35 PM
I think we can forget Ripkin Stadium. When we were at SDAC 13, we were the first to use it as such. If memory serves me, we got a decent deal. The guys helping out were philly SCCA, and liked the local so much, that it is now a regular venue, and the price reflects that......

Joe

Hey Joe,

I know in the past the DV-SDAC has teamed up with the SV-SCCA to do a couple Auto-X’s at the Giant Center and at Penn National. What’s all involved in doing that and what is the costs that are associated with it?

I think that the only way we could have an Auto-X would be to team up with a SCCA club that already has their foot in the door to use certain lots in the area……

T

firebaron90
01-20-2006, 04:48 PM
A few of the guys in DV-SDAC have SCCA connections. I do not know what the status of those connections are. I will forward this string to the DV mailing list, and se what is what.

Joe

mcsvt
01-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Yeah I think organizing our own Auto-x would be out of the question unless somebody really wanted to deal with that. I was thinking tagging along on an already scheduled event, if Auto-x is what people want to do.

Aries_Turbo
01-20-2006, 08:16 PM
I think a Cruise and Drag Race is the best... I didnt forget the wedding... you said second weekend, so I said the first weekend is the best.

Frank
yeah, like thats a feasible idea for me.... the last weekend in june is good for me.

Brian

slasky
01-20-2006, 10:49 PM
The end of june would work for me too. I will probably go with brian If he and frank have room on their floor again:)

1985ShlbyChrger
01-27-2006, 09:09 PM
I live 5 minutes from the Carlisle fairgrounds, and I have a large garage i could rent to people who need a place to sleep :eyebrows: or if you need a place to wrench on your cars/clean them up. I've got a large driveways with a number of cars sitting out (who doesn't?) so there's plenty of room for a partay at my place:thumb:

Turbo Joe
02-14-2006, 10:46 PM
i really need to start planning this with my work schedual, so if eveyone could decide, that would be nice, please. Hopefully it's cecil county, cause carlile
is just to far.

Murphy
02-14-2006, 11:51 PM
ok, right now im thinking a weekend drag/show thing at cecil. Anyone know of a nearby hotel and/or hooters?

firebaron90
02-15-2006, 03:00 AM
http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypResults.py?stp=y&stx=7737307&city=Rising+Sun&state=MD&zip=21911-2605&uzip=21911&country=us&msa=9160&cs=9&ed=.GSgt6160SwuTb0VFJA3hETX0hZLT02NZOlRu5PjBScr9_a lrezWi4hCu6uW6bQFL99axwd8iv19&qtx=hotel

Have fun. The host hotel we stayed at for SDAC 13 is in that list, so make sure you map quest for distance. The crystal inn is one of the closest to the track.

85glht
02-15-2006, 02:46 PM
The crystal inn is one of the closest to the track.

It also is a nice place. Cecil isn't that far for me..... so if it is here, I'm good with it.

guyd_15
02-25-2006, 07:21 AM
I went to Cecil County last night to check out the changes to the track. They have put in concrete from the launch area to the 660' timing boxes and repaved the remainder. It looked like they've replaced the entire racing surface. Should be faster this year!
Guy

Pat
02-25-2006, 02:36 PM
I'd defintely vote for Cecil. Cecil is twice the distance Mason Dixon is to me and I'd still go to Cecil over Mason Dixon.

Cecil is a fast track and it's always run smoothly. I've raced numerous times at Mason Dixon and it's always been a pain in the ---. They call you by class to get into the staging lanes, you can barely hear any of the announcements and where you can hear the announcements, you can't see the track! In my experience there, I've missed runs or I've sat in the pits waiting to be called and was not able to enjoy watching the other cars race.

turbojerk
03-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Anyone heading this event up or what?:confused:

T

mcsvt
03-01-2006, 02:07 PM
Doesn't seem like anybody has really taken the lead yet. I read that NESDAC is having an event at Lebenon Valley. But it would still be nice to have one at cecil if somebody wants to organize it.

briceturbosports
03-01-2006, 06:03 PM
i gave up because every one want to do something different a lot of ideas but know one want to make any decisions and i don't want to be in the middle of anything just want to have a fun day :confused:

BIG PSI
03-01-2006, 06:42 PM
OK, if you guys want I would be willing to put together a meet in NE Ohio. I would hold it at Quaker City Drag Raceway which is located in Salem, Ohio 44460. This track is one of the cleanest in the world, the roads are all paved to the track, there are 14 staging lanes inside the guard rails and 4 more outside the guard rails, there is nothing but grass to pit on (no rocks-dust-gravel). There are working restrooms not porta potties, play ground for the kids, plenty of bleacher space for 2000 people and lots of parking. The track races on Friday and Saturday's.

I have worked as an Event Promotor from 1985 to 1991, putting on the
SUPER CAR SHOW DOWN & the NATIONAL MUSCLE CAR ASSOCIATION (NMCA).
These Events were fortunate enough to get on the front cover of Hot Rod and Car Craft to name a few.

So if you would like to be part of a new event let me know !!!!!!

Regards
Chuck Green

5sp. mini
03-01-2006, 08:50 PM
well you know i,ve wanted to get to the track to run the van. count me in . AS long as the durago is running. lol ALS hey it,s got a tow package so if something breaks i can get a dolley anytime now . i put so tires on it for him so know i got all access. AL

contraption22
03-03-2006, 10:49 AM
Cecil has a brand new surface with concrete for the first 1/8th! From what I hear, people are hooking EXTREMELY well even in the cold weather we have been having.

mcsvt
03-03-2006, 10:52 AM
I just read on the Englishtown site that they have resurfaced. Supposed to be going to a race there tomorrow, guess we shall see.

MoparN75
03-26-2006, 01:09 PM
I just now saw this thread and am very interested in getting together.... I'm 15min from Mason-Dixon {it's on National Pike, US 40 only 5min from I-70 exit 35 and 10min from exit 32} I would like to have the event close to home, but can understand it's a long trip for some. It is close to the I-81/I-70 junction so it easy to get to. Saturday night at the mall does bring a huge turn out...it would be really nice to have a section full of TD's. Hotel rates are low around $50/ night. Dual highway {also US 40} is a decent cruise stop. But where ever you decide to have it PLEASE do it on a weekend, and not during Chryslers at Carisle. I also don't recommend a dyno-tune at the same time...to time consuming. I understand people would like to have their cal set, but that wasn't my idea of a fun time. Sitting all day waiting for the rollers. I've got no experience in setting things up so I wouldn't want to try. For that matter it doesn't have to be one big meeting, could have a couple events, one toward the north one toward the south whoever can make it shows up. Those in the middle could do both. But let do something.......

ScottD
03-26-2006, 04:35 PM
Hey MoparN75 - hope to see you at the Mason Dixon meet on May 7th (I think that's the date) a few of local turbo guys always come out for that.

JDAWG
03-27-2006, 12:54 PM
Hey moparn75 check out our small group www.sv-td.com we have monthly meetings

MoparN75
03-27-2006, 07:52 PM
when is the next meeting? and as for May 7th at Mason-Dixon, I'll mark that on my calender right now.

ScottD
03-27-2006, 07:55 PM
Next meeting is usually 1st Thurs of the month, though we've been having Saturday meetings too. Check out www.sv-td.com, there's a thread there about the April meeting.

briceturbosports
04-25-2006, 11:44 AM
:bump2: anyone anyone

JDAWG
04-25-2006, 11:48 AM
someone

mcsvt
04-25-2006, 11:57 AM
I am still in. But nobody has taken the lead.

r00tcause
04-25-2006, 02:08 PM
I dont have any more TD's. :|

contraption22
04-25-2006, 02:20 PM
I dont have any more TD's. :|

For real this time, or do you mean like last time?

briceturbosports
04-25-2006, 02:55 PM
i have his omni SNORL

JDAWG
04-25-2006, 04:26 PM
how bout we all lie to our girls and go to a strip club?

turbojerk
04-25-2006, 05:25 PM
Ok....do people want to do this or not???

I'll take a lead position, but I'm not going to do it alone......that's for damn sure!! It will take more than one peson to make this happen....

Anyone else want to jump in ring and lend a hand????

T

mcsvt
04-25-2006, 06:06 PM
I have been willing to help since the begining. Basically we need to pick a date and a location. I believe Cecil was one of the top recomendations. We should just invade a test & tune or something. turbojerk let me know if I can help you.

r00tcause
04-25-2006, 06:41 PM
i have his omni SNORL

LOL Snorl rules.

Hows the car anyhow?

r00tcause
04-25-2006, 06:47 PM

For real. I just hang around here because I get bored at work. Pat Culkin just came by and bought all the 2.4 conversion stuff. Most of the other stuff is already spoken for. I have very little left and it's going in the for sale section ASAP!

briceturbosports
04-26-2006, 07:17 AM
LOL Snorl rules.

Hows the car anyhow?

its cool can't find the light problem yet but the car runs great for a stocker :thumb:

JDAWG
04-26-2006, 11:22 AM
yea I think the problem is location. I'm willing to help anywhere if it in my area. Anyone coming to the mopar show may7 I could get some directions or set a hotel for ya. If its cecil that cool, just seem like we already do that. I think something different would be fun. Like getting a dinner and cruising.

mcsvt
04-26-2006, 11:38 AM
I know of a couple people talking about going to the Mopar show on the 7th. I think I am going to try and go to Englishtown and watch the SMP car since it is closer. Plus I am going to a dyno day on the 6th in CT.

As for the Meet, I would be willing to go anywhere, I don't mind a bit of a drive :)

r00tcause
04-26-2006, 12:36 PM
its cool can't find the light problem yet but the car runs great for a stocker :thumb:

Oh that annoying high beam indicator being on all the time? I have no idea wtf was causing that. It's not exactly a problem though. Yeah its pretty quick for a stock 2.5 Turbo/auto

briceturbosports
04-27-2006, 07:13 AM
as of now i plan on going on the 7 th and also i was thinking about running up to ny in may for new england chapter get together :nod:

JDAWG
04-27-2006, 10:11 AM
Well carslisle is comin up, maybe we can all plan to meet in a certain parking lot somewhere

firebaron90
04-27-2006, 09:59 PM
I got a few rooms at the sleep inn on carlisle pike

Joe

JDAWG
10-13-2006, 11:06 PM
yea this is older than the crust in my underwear so what, i am an old thread digger. Who is going to Cecil??

mcsvt
10-13-2006, 11:22 PM
Yeah I assume Cecil will be the meet. I will be there.

JDAWG
10-13-2006, 11:56 PM
you gonna be there Gary? look for me, Ill be the guy who looks like JDAWG

mcsvt
10-14-2006, 12:06 AM
hmmm ok... i already know what you look like though

JDAWG
10-14-2006, 12:13 AM
hmmm ok... i already know what you look like though

have you been stalking me? I new some of those messages were from a gay guy. haha