PDA

View Full Version : would like to buy my girl a turbo dodge

bprime
01-10-2006, 02:24 AM
If anyone in sk,canada has a turbo dodge car for sale pm or email me some info and we can chat, She likes my sundance so much id like to get her into it.

J&H Ryan
01-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Best of luck - sounds like you've got a keeper there!

bprime
01-11-2006, 01:10 AM
yep been 3 yrs going on 4 so far so good now if only i could find a good job in saskatchewan lol, but yea if anyone can help me find one We are checking around finding one in good shape can be a pain mine cost alot since motor wise it wasnt so good.

2.216VTurbo
01-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Check online ads in SoCal. There are so many good TD's for sale every week in auto trader/recycler classified etc. Then just fly down and drive it home no rust no fuss. If it is within ~75 miles of Los Angeles, I wouldn't mind checking it out for you to give you a drivability rating on it;) Just about anywhere in the San Diego/Orange/Riverside/Los Angeles counties are is fine, I'm all over that 1000 square mile area anyway:thumb:

bprime
01-14-2006, 02:11 AM
Only prob I got buying out of saskatchewan is the saftey My TD was done easy enough but this year I think there going to get really picky on it, or so I hear, but I will check it out probly next week check out a bunch of places. Thanks.

Moof
01-21-2006, 03:35 PM
I have an '87 Daytona i'd like to sell. I'm in northwest Ontario. The car originally came from Vancouver (no rust), and I drove it here over the summer.

Black Shelby Z
01-27-2006, 12:26 AM
Where abouts in saskatchewan are you. I'm here in regina, and always seem to know of a few td's for sale. I'm always looking out for cheap ones locally, and usually know of a couple for sale for the right price.