PDA

View Full Version : Been doing some research...

Deadpool
02-03-2022, 01:47 AM
Ok, so the short story is, im buying a 92 Dayton na IROC with the V6. I have been looking at the SOHC stealth intake manifold. It is made the same way that the normal Chrysler is set up but allows for the larger IM from the Stealth. It has come to my attention that it looks like everything will hook up minus the electronics. Has anyone done the swap?and if so, what TB did you find that works?

Ondonti
12-31-2022, 03:00 AM
Ok, so the short story is, im buying a 92 Dayton na IROC with the V6. I have been looking at the SOHC stealth intake manifold. It is made the same way that the normal Chrysler is set up but allows for the larger IM from the Stealth. It has come to my attention that it looks like everything will hook up minus the electronics. Has anyone done the swap?and if so, what TB did you find that works?

I have a lot of different intake manifolds, and I don't think there is an advantage with a stock ECU. Lots of labor to change the volumetric efficiency of the motor while being unable to change the fueling at higher rpms.