PDA

View Full Version : Wideband 02

Boosted Baron
10-28-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm trying to decide which wideband setup I want to put in my car when it's finished. Either the Innovative Motorsports LM-1 or the AEM UEGO. I know that you can record with the Innovative, but is that really neccesary. I mean I guess it would be good for the fact you can record your run and see how it fluctuates, but I 'm not sure. The AEM is $50 less, but if its worth it I'd rather spend the extra cash. Just looking for some input. This is my first serious build, and want to make everything is done right the first time.
Thanks in advance.

TurboGLH
10-28-2006, 03:45 PM
I've got the AEM, it's nice and gives me a good safety net...but it's useless for tuning the car. You can't watch the road, boost gauge, WB and the tach all at the same time, you really need the ability to log rpm vs o2 in order to make changes to your calibration. If your confident in your tune and just want to keep an eye on things then by all means buy the AEM, it's worked great for me, I just wish that it's logging function was more robust (the aem can log, but it's through hyperterminal and has no ability to save you logs or to map them vs RPM)

contraption22
10-28-2006, 07:23 PM
I just got the AFX unit. I am in the process of installing it.

Aries_Turbo
10-28-2006, 07:40 PM
neither.... tech edge... best options/features for the price. www.wbo2.com

Brian