PDA

View Full Version : An invitation to my 1992 Consulier GTP-C4 on BaT

Teamsterling
10-11-2019, 12:05 PM
Hello everyone..

I wanted to extend an invitation to all Consulier GTP owners in this forum to stop by my BaT auction (running till Wednesday of next week.)
and invite you to post some positive experiences with your GTP. No one knows better than you do about how exciting it is to drive & discuss your cars.
Maybe you've interacted with my car at one of many shows I attend or charity events I've hosted over the past 7 years to support my local school system or national charities we support &
would be willing to discuss your experience and/or thoughts about my GTP.

Maybe your in the market for a GTP, if so, I would like to invite you to look at the expansive collection of information & video I have provided there & I promise you no matter what you've read in another post,
this is a great opportunity for you to procure this special vehicle for your stable.

Here is the link: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992-mosler-consulier-gtp-c4/

Thank you for your time and consideration.

teamsterling

Rrider
10-11-2019, 06:39 PM
I don't think anyone here can help sway the form over function crowd.

Dr. Johny Dodge
10-12-2019, 03:03 PM
I don't think anyone here can help sway the form over function crowd.

a wrecked counselor and a repoped lola T70 body might solve that ..

Rrider
10-16-2019, 05:07 PM
Surprisingly went for a couple grand less than the #17 car. To the same buyer. One of bidders claimed he stopped short of his max due to seeing jacobmosler as a bidder. Pshhhhhyyeaaaaaw.

Teamsterling
10-17-2019, 09:18 AM
Rrider - It was more than one... I had 4 other hard hitters that I had been working with all week that just didn't even bid because he stepped into the room... )))POOF(((

Teamsterling
10-17-2019, 09:41 AM
I also wanted to thank the members here who showed up and supported the car and helped change the narrative, and to Ryan Wild; great points of view in your posts, you put the oxygen back in the room...

Thank you very much everyone!

Reaper1
10-17-2019, 02:02 PM
I am both happy and sad that it went for what it did. Happy because it's still kind of in the realm of reality for me some day, but sad because it'd be cool if they were worth a bit more.

GLHNSLHT2
10-17-2019, 04:28 PM
At 20 to maybe 30k I'd be in for one, I have the perfect motor for one too. Wish I could find a nice one with a blown motor. But at 50k I'd rather be on the lookout for an ACR Viper.

Is teamsterling the same owner that was selling it on Ebay last year? Or is he the owner that bought it off Ebay?

Rrider
10-17-2019, 04:42 PM
If you really want a car you bid on it. Don't make excuses about why you didn't..

I'm also kind of stumped on the varying final prices on GTP's on BAT. Although got to say, BAT prices tend to stump me in general. Very odd audience to put it politely.

The red one with what I believe was a sohc and nicely appointed interior went for 28, then the 500hp blue dohc one goes for 50k, then the early all original sohc white one goes for 55k, now this factory "GT4" dohc goes for less than the white one.

Team Stirling was the seller offering it on ebay.

Teamsterling
10-17-2019, 04:45 PM
GLHNSLHT2 - Until yesterday, I've owned the car for the past 7 years... and before me, it was the person who ordered the car from Warren in 1992...

Teamsterling
01-13-2020, 01:29 AM
1992 Mosler Raptor

MT900 LS6 Z06 - G5052 5 speed manual - fully loaded

No Reserve - Bid starts at $65,000 US

Originally called the ZZ1 - this was the very first V8 GTP Consulier before being converted to the Raptor.

It's in the Video by Motor Trend on YouTube. https://youtu.be/_y45i0Yi8oo

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223849619970

Reaper1
01-13-2020, 03:24 PM
Man, that transmission must be right at the bumper! Don't back into anything or get hit!

Rrider
01-14-2020, 06:42 PM
Need to get the original wheels back on that thing imo.