PDA

View Full Version : TIII TIII Stuff hard to find

TooFast
02-18-2019, 05:27 PM
So I'm looking at getting into a 92 Spirit R/T TIII, and after going through the Mopar catalogs and dealer stuff, I'm noticing many of that parts are long since out of production and probably pretty scarce.

Is anyone reproducing rocker shaft assemblies, the camshafts, retainers, etc. or is it just to the luck of the draw finding most of the TIII parts used?:confused2:

Dr. Johny Dodge
02-18-2019, 06:08 PM
I'm not a TIII guy but welcome,
and you have definitely taken the very best first step by showing up here

Chris W
02-19-2019, 12:28 PM
We offer many TIII products both new and used. We are currently parting out a 1993 Daytona IROC R/T and a 1991 Spirit R/T.

Click the link below for information on NOS TIII Rockers and lifters:

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?82598-New-and-Improved-TIII-Rocker-Arms-Lifters-Now-Available-TU&p=1134426&highlight=#post1134426

Check out our website for more TIII products.

www.TurbosUnleashed.com

If you don't see what you need on our site just give us a call and we can probably help you find what you are looking for.

Chris-TU
602-76-BOOST
602-76-26678

iTurbo
03-12-2019, 03:46 PM
So I'm looking at getting into a 92 Spirit R/T TIII, and after going through the Mopar catalogs and dealer stuff, I'm noticing many of that parts are long since out of production and probably pretty scarce.

Is anyone reproducing rocker shaft assemblies, the camshafts, retainers, etc. or is it just to the luck of the draw finding most of the TIII parts used?:confused2:

Oh man, been there and done that. It can seem hard to find parts initially, but really it's not too bad finding stuff. I've built a few couple entire TIII engines from parts I hoarded starting from a bare block..

eBay used to be great, but not so much anymore. The vendors have been great (TU and FWDP), but also other forum members have been an immense help as far as finding things and knowledge. Don't be shy about posting a WTB ad. The stuff is out there. It might not be quite as cheap as the regular 'ol TI/TII stuff though.

After delving way into TIII-dom myself, I ended up converting my Shelby Lancer to Maserati 16v. Trust me, THAT stuff is seriously hard to find. The TIII specific stuff is a walk in the park by comparison. Fortunately lifters, rocker arms, retainers and cams are available. Sure you can't go on wholesalemopar.com or the local dealership and find stuff easily anymore, but don't be too discouraged.

Bardo
03-14-2019, 05:07 PM
I have a set of rockers and shafts for sale of your intrested.