PDA

View Full Version : Rossion..?

GTP#44
09-09-2017, 06:35 AM
I have not been keeping up with the status of Rossion.
I know we would like to get all the parts and pieces out of those containers.
Do they still own the building.?…maybe a question for Sylvia.?
Are they even building any cars.?
If there was an offer accepted on all the containers I doubt anybody would be able to move them (too rusty).
They may have to be emptied (with a respirator on) into another container then moved off site.
I bet there is plenty of room in Wellington for a container full of rare parts.

polopharm
09-09-2017, 02:13 PM
They are still building cars. Right now only track cars.
If the storm hits i dont think containers will survive.
So it may a good time to buy the contents.

And yeah full hazmat suits , no more bloody noses and fungal respiratory infections for me. Once is enough.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Chris W
09-11-2017, 03:29 PM
They are still building cars. Right now only track cars.

My wife and I enjoyed a tour of their facility in January this year. Didn't even go near the containers.

83scamp
09-11-2017, 03:50 PM
My wife and I enjoyed a tour of their facility in January this year. Didn't even go near the containers.

Chris, I can't help but notice in that first picture, it looks a bit like James May standing there admiring those molds...;)

Sorry, I'm a big fan of those British blokes...

jonnymopar
09-13-2017, 02:52 PM
Chris, I can't help but notice in that first picture, it looks a bit like James May standing there admiring those molds...;)

"Whilst Hammond and Jeremy were arguing in the car park, I had a walk through the Rossion factory."

Reaper1
09-15-2017, 05:28 PM
"Whilst Hammond and Jeremy were arguing in the car park, I had a walk through the Rossion factory."

I read that in my mind with James' voice...and then imagined him turning around with some little widget in his hands explaining the complexities of stabilizing a sideways fumble bearing or some crap... LOL