PDA

View Full Version : 'The' Orangetona

Orangetona
10-15-2006, 10:11 AM
Its dead now... but two years ago it was a beast lol. Ive still got it, it rotted out around the rear suspension. The paint color is burnt amber pearl. With the shiniest silver I could find. We painted it ourselves and the paint process took about three months between jobs and whatever else we were doing at the time. :)

Bardo
10-15-2006, 10:16 AM
that sucks cause that car looked sexy. how bad is the rust

Orangetona
10-15-2006, 10:44 AM
I loved this car so much, and lets just say its so bad that i wouldnt bother fixing it. If i were to drive it down the street, i'd be afraid it would fall apart.

BadAssPerformance
10-15-2006, 11:43 AM
Sorry to hear that... definitely nice and shiny on top!

TurboOmni08
10-27-2006, 12:30 AM
Heh, wait until mine is done. I will have to steal the title of "the" orangetona from you! My g/f picked the color, it is "GoMango" from the new Charger over "Viper Graphite Metallic" gfx. It will be HOTT! Dupont Chroma Premier paints too :) We've done the door and hatch jams, but I've been waiting on getting the engine back in before finishing it out.

Birddog
10-27-2006, 09:25 PM
Sorry for the hijack.. How do the premier paints perform?? I don't have any experience with em yet.

:focus:

I always loved that color(or at least versions of it anyway). I squirted my Lumina Z in something similar. Never thought of ghost flames tho!
Nice car and sorry mother earth decided to take it back!