PDA

View Full Version : Fine Mess

TC3Boy
10-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Okay Guys,

I am in the need of help, when I bought my SC it came with a TON of parts, performance stuff, intercoolers etc I got so much stuff half of it I do not know what it is! stupied I am!

Anyways I am wondering if I take pics of the parts and post them on my webshots, can you tell me what to keep, what to sell and what to throw out? I do not know what some of this stuff is worth, but if you can give me a rough estimate that would be so cool. I do not want to become rich off this stuff, so let me know what I will be able to get for it. If anyone is up for a drive to my place (Hamilton Ontario Canada) that would be wonderful too!

I will take the pics and post them up this weekend if that is okay, let me know how detailed you want certain stuff, so far I know I got 2 intake manifolds, computers, intercoolers etc...

Help me please!

Jeff

turbovanmanČ
10-13-2006, 08:41 PM
Just take pics and post, we'll help you. But we need to know what your goals are and be honest about it. Street, strip, both, DD etc.

TC3Boy
10-13-2006, 08:43 PM
I do not want any of it, just want my SC to be all nice and stock!, I will post pics and you can tell me what I should keep for down the road, just to save me some $$ when it does come time to repair the SC!

thanks again eh

Jeff

turbovanmanČ
10-13-2006, 08:44 PM
Ok, I thought you wanted to mod it. nevermind then, :p

Turbodave
10-13-2006, 09:11 PM
Anyhow, post some pics and we can help you ID what's there and maybe give you a ballpark value.

TC3Boy
10-15-2006, 12:49 PM
OK here is the link to my webshots for you guys to look at, if anyone wants any of these pm me and let me know how to do this, I never made a transaction over the Internet, so hold my hand and show me step by step how to do it!;)

Thanks alot guys,

Jeff:)

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/553716577DuZkUp

cordes
10-15-2006, 01:04 PM
Mostly junk IMO. However there are some fuel rails and injectors that you could combine with the intakes, and sell for $50 or so. The compressor cover that you have is for a TII turbo, and would go for about $15 normally. THe rest is misc odds and ends, that may, or may not make some good spare parts. What you would do with a spare trans endcover, I don't know, but at least it was free.

TC3Boy
10-15-2006, 01:13 PM
Thanks for your input, I need to know what to throw out and what to keep, and I need to do this before the weekend, so I do appreciate it so much!

So far it looks like my job is easy!

cordes
10-15-2006, 01:17 PM
I would definatly throw out the old throw out bearing. :lol:

turbovanmanČ
10-15-2006, 02:22 PM
The IC is worth $50-? depending on peoples cheapness. I sold one for $75. Keep the one piece intakes, toss the log int and ex manifold. Keep wiring, injectors, fuel rails and I would keep the tranny forks. The comp cover is worth more than that but again, market cheapness.

I would seperate into a few piles then take more pics, like what we have listed, what your unsure of and the rest your throwing away.

TC3Boy
10-15-2006, 05:29 PM
Okay thanks guys for all your help!

here we go, what items are there is pic 006?

So far I will be throwing away everything except for these items in pic #'s

I need to get rid of this asap, as I will be moving away soon, so space is VERY limited. All the items above will be GOING CHEAP! maybe $100 for all of it, PM me with your needs and take a look, let me know what you guys have in mind and we can talk!

Thanks again !

turbovanmanČ
10-21-2006, 04:31 AM
List those numbers with pics will ya, :thumb: