PDA

View Full Version : Engine: WTB: broken TIII head

acannell
04-02-2017, 03:21 PM
I need a broken TIII head that is hopefully as close to worthless as possible. I need it to model it in CAD in order to make a BMF intake for TIII's

It just needs to be externally correct for gross measurements like general shape. At least one of each port needs to be in good shape so I can copy it.

iTurbo
04-02-2017, 03:44 PM
I have one. It's got the typical core plug crack in the center of the spark plug valley, and the cam bores are pretty rough so it isn't doing me any good sitting here.

acannell
04-02-2017, 05:29 PM
I have one. It's got the typical core plug crack in the center of the spark plug valley, and the cam bores are pretty rough so it isn't doing me any good sitting here.

Excellent! When the time comes I'll bug you about it. Btw just curious would I be able to fix that for you with a TIG welder or the mill etc..?

DOHCRT
04-03-2017, 12:21 PM
I have a few stacked up like cordwood, if Jeremy's doesn't work for you. I can let you borrow one to save on development cost and maybe help with the fitment as I'm finally getting to my TIII Rampage conversion.

acannell
04-03-2017, 12:33 PM
I have a few stacked up like cordwood, if Jeremy's doesn't work for you. I can let you borrow one to save on development cost and maybe help with the fitment as I'm finally getting to my TIII Rampage conversion.

thats awesome thank you..looks like I can count on getting one!!

Keito
04-03-2017, 12:51 PM

LOL, my dad used to say that too.
Back in the 70's he was racing top fuel, he had hemi heads stacked up like cordwood in the garage.