PDA

View Full Version : vert get first win

5sp. mini
10-09-2006, 08:16 PM
with the van down with diff sickness i have sold my daytona and had to drive the shadow vert with no back window/ it,s still have been real nice out lately so i was comeing home after work and a monte carlo ss pulls out 2 cars it front of me . it sounded real nice duell pipes but was way up in the sky like for 20 inch but still had the stock wheels on it we end up at a stop light side by side as we leave i stay in front of him as i hit 35 and strat to shift into thrid i here him pull it down and try to pass me but he never came around so i left off and see him turn left real fast. i had to laugh cause it was a v8 and he tryed hard but the vert just must be quicker. and thanks to brain for setting up my g vavle when he was up getting a fea at work last week . ALAn

Dave
10-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Good to see the boost controller is working ok. Does it still fall back to 10psi or did you get it to 12?

BTW it's supposed to snow Thursday so you might wanna get the tarp out! ;)

PS: Was it the camber or toe that makes a car not want to return straight after making a turn? Can't remember, but I remember I told you screw it. Man what a difference it made though! Thanks again.

Bubba
10-10-2006, 08:22 PM
sweet...

5sp. mini
10-10-2006, 08:52 PM
it,s caster that helps the wheel to return to center but i was talking abount the old rwd cars with manual steering they used neg. caster too help return and steering effort. your car had toe out so thats why it was so hard to stright out after a turn. i put struts and shock on a 94 corbra it had the 5.0 but on the valve cover it said that this motor was assemble at the brookpark plant cleveland ohio if there any problem and it had a 1 800 # that was the frist time i seen that before. no still spikes but stay at 10 psi real good . alan ps i have some older books on alingments if you have the reason to look at if you want lmk.

Orangetona
10-22-2006, 05:38 PM
I believe its called memory steer.