PDA

View Full Version : SDAC-Great Lakes (Detroit) thread

sdac guy
10-09-2006, 08:10 AM
We are changing our monthly meeting place and times starting this month.

We are changing our meeting times back to Thursday evenings. The second Thursday of the month, which our first one will be this coming Thursday Oct 12. Our meeting time will be 5pm and will go till ???

Our new location is the new Buffalo Wild Wings on Mound Rd at 12 Mile Rd in Warren. If taking I-696 get off at Mound Rd (exit 22) and head north to 12 Mile. If taking M-59 take the Mound exit and head south to 12 Mile.

The new Buffalo Wild Wings is in the new Meijer's shopping center on that corner.

Barry

Turbodave
11-23-2006, 11:55 PM
I'll be out in Detroit December 11th to the 15th, which would put me there the second Thursday, is the meeting time and location as listed above? If so I'll try to make it out there.

sdac guy
11-24-2006, 07:11 AM
Yep, we've met there for a couple months now and the response by members attending has been pretty good. Since we are meeting across the street from the GM Tech Center, traffic on Mound Rd at that time of day sucks a little bit, but it is nothing compared to Chicago traffic. :D

C'mon out Dave! We'll make sure they have plenty of Zima in stock for you. :lol:

Barry

BadAssPerformance
11-24-2006, 10:30 AM
Did I hear Zima? We haven't heard that in IL for a while since GL and OVC over-consumption has pretty much eliminated it from other states shelves.

I'll have to check my schedule when I get back, I was planning on being in Detroit at least one of those days, but might be going to the PRI show instead.

cordes
11-24-2006, 10:01 PM
Oh, now that is some BS!!! I move, and you guys change the meeting times to when I actually could have made it now and again. Woe is me.

BadAssPerformance
12-14-2006, 09:55 PM
I was going to try to make the meeting tonight... but ended up in Orlando for work ;)

cordes
12-14-2006, 11:01 PM
I was going to try to make the meeting tonight... but ended up in Orlando for work ;)

That is a real shame I am sure.