PDA

View Full Version : In search of A/C Condenser fan photos

Chris W
06-29-2016, 11:42 PM
My car did not come equipped with the condenser fan. A/C works great for a little while. Can someone take a photo of their fan set up and maybe a part number of the fan itself? I have heard some cars came with fan in front and some behind.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

player1up
06-30-2016, 07:56 AM
My car has a fan in the front of the condenser, I'll have a look when I get home. I think its the same fan as the rear ones if memory serves me correctly...better wait til I check

bfarroo
06-30-2016, 10:40 AM
Looks the same as the rear fans.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/1002/medium/Fan.JPG

player1up
07-01-2016, 08:54 AM
yep, that's what mine looks like too. I've had the wheel well cover off on that side to look for leaks and after looking at it from the front, I'd say that it has to come out with the core. I don't see any way it can come out of the front.
Chris, When I look into the side intake it's molded round to fit the fan with no bolts, screws, clips visible.

bfarroo
07-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Yeah it's screwed right to the plastic shroud. My car looks to have some sort of filler panel installed to direct the air right to the oil cooler. Haven't had the wheel cover off to inspect anything inside there. Chris, does your car have the plastic shroud installed on the condenser? If not maybe you could get by with a 7 or 6 inch universal fan you could squeeze in the opening and use those long plastic fasteners through the fins.