PDA

View Full Version : Omni body parts

bobr19
10-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Completely rust-free body parts, no bondo and no dents other than parking lot dings --both rear quarters, all 4 doors, passenger frt floor-both rear floor-hatch floor-drivers frt fender-pictures avail via e-mail---no grill or bumpers, no hatch, located in salt free :amen: South Dakota--contact me--bobr19

David Rose
10-08-2006, 07:08 PM
How much for both front floors?

bobr19
10-08-2006, 09:35 PM
David you have a PM--bob

GLH
10-11-2006, 09:52 PM
interested in the rear quarters where are you located

devlish
10-12-2006, 12:15 AM
how much for all the floors you got?? up the middle to the shifter on both sides, and up to the door sills on both sides as well... including driver seat front mounting plate/bar thingy?

pics??

please email or PM with questions regarding exactly what it is i need if you don't quite understand my post. pretty much the ENTIRE floor, and everything connected i guess

thanks
~Kurt

bobr19
10-12-2006, 10:28 AM
interested in the rear quarters where are you located

Located South Dakota

bobr19
10-12-2006, 10:34 AM
how much for all the floors you got?? up the middle to the shifter on both sides, and up to the door sills on both sides as well... including driver seat front mounting plate/bar thingy?

pics??

please email or PM with questions regarding exactly what it is i need if you don't quite understand my post. pretty much the ENTIRE floor, and everything connected i guess

thanks
~Kurt

Kurt--Drivers frt floor no good due to heater core leak--frt Pass side good--both rear good---I'll get some pictures in next couple days and send bobr19