PDA

View Full Version : General: P Body Belt Line Moldings Door/Fender Trim

jonnyb
05-28-2016, 09:40 AM
Looking for the trim that goes down the middle of the car. It was used on all of the csx's and many base model Shadows/Sundances from 87-91. I circled the pieces I'm looking for in the attached pic. I need all 6, but will take odds and ends pieces as well (especially a drivers door piece).

Thanks!

Jon

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=58345&stc=1

ajakeski
05-28-2016, 10:59 AM
FWD Performance had some used ones for sale on Ebay a while back . You may want to call Cindy.

jonnyb
07-02-2016, 08:38 AM
Bump! Still looking for these. I've had several leads, but either the sellers don't seem to want to follow through, or the parts (door, fenders, or whole cars) get sold to someone else with the parts still on them!

Jon

2manyturbos
07-02-2016, 11:19 AM
I've got 2 + sets. PM sent.
Andrew

jonnyb
07-11-2016, 05:07 PM
All set on these. Thanks for the help Andrew!

Jon

Turbo Joe
07-26-2016, 05:50 PM
damn, been so busy i missed this post...good to see your in good shape now though.

chromguy
07-26-2016, 09:54 PM
Anyone have one for me??

I need one for the driver side door on my CSX.

mopar-tech
07-30-2016, 08:06 AM
More than happy to send you enough of the blue tape for when you find the molding Miles

Gary

chromguy
07-30-2016, 10:07 PM
More than happy to send you enough of the blue tape for when you find the molding Miles

Gary

Thanks Gary, I ordered one from the link you provided a week or so ago. They provided excellent service/delivery, I recieved mine earlier this week.
Now I just need to find that darn molding..

mopar-tech
07-31-2016, 05:59 AM
Thanks Gary, I ordered one from the link you provided a week or so ago. They provided excellent service/delivery, I recieved mine earlier this week.
Now I just need to find that darn molding..

I have my eye on an '87 Shadow turbo automatic for the past several months that had a minor engine bay fire.. the seller has an unreasonable price in my opinion ($1000) for a non-running salt belt car, 105k with holes in the floors so I have been waiting for the price to drop... The molding is yours for free if a deal is ever struck. I think you will have a molding before the prices drops though!!

Jacob has made noises about his car going turbo, hence the interest in a donor vehicle.

chromguy
07-31-2016, 10:26 AM
I have my eye on an '87 Shadow turbo automatic for the past several months that had a minor engine bay fire.. the seller has an unreasonable price in my opinion ($1000) for a non-running salt belt car, 105k with holes in the floors so I have been waiting for the price to drop... The molding is yours for free if a deal is ever struck. I think you will have a molding before the prices drops though!!

Jacob has made noises about his car going turbo, hence the interest in a donor vehicle.

Thanks Gary,
I figured Jacob would want his P body turbo! I seen locally a beautiful 88 GTS Turbo hatchback for $450 but it sold very quickly. I wish I had more time and space.

chromguy
08-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Thanks to jonnyb!
He gave me a lead.
An ebay guy had '87 CSX moldings and it is in the mail on its way to me!

chromguy
08-13-2016, 10:50 AM
Thanks everyone, I now have my molding!!!!