PDA

View Full Version : Turbos/Intercoolers: Stage1 .63 AR chrysler pattern turbine housing and 2.5" or 3" swingvalve

DaytonaMoneyPit
04-30-2016, 05:45 PM
Anybody gots ? Have cash , will send . PM me .

4 l-bodies
04-30-2016, 07:05 PM
Chris @ turbosunleashed.com has reproduced these and are in stock brand new and ready to ship. The casting is IMO, better than the originals.
Todd

DaytonaMoneyPit
04-30-2016, 07:42 PM
Chris's website is janky .

johnl
05-01-2016, 01:08 AM
Not his parts

DaytonaMoneyPit
05-01-2016, 12:25 PM
In my experience he sells excellent parts for fair prices . That said , IMO , his service and demeanor leave something to be desired and his shipping , while I wouldn't go as far as to call it rapey , a case could be made for daterapey .

Nemesismachine
05-07-2016, 05:26 AM
It's easier to call him and discuss what you want first. The site is a bit janky as you mentioned, but as long as he's aware of what you want you can put it in the comments portion of the form. I did that just now, and he let me know of other steps that need to be taken that are included in the price of the parts I bought.

wheming
05-07-2016, 03:16 PM
The newly reproduced housings are really nice! I picked one up as a spare.
The site and online catalog is a bit easier to use from a pc rather than from phone browser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Chris W
05-07-2016, 05:26 PM
In my experience he sells excellent parts for fair prices . That said , IMO , his service and demeanor leave something to be desired and his shipping , while I wouldn't go as far as to call it rapey , a case could be made for daterapey .

Our website is linked directly to UPS and their shipping calculator determines the cost, not us. We chose UPS because the majority of packages we ship are 10 - 50 pounds and they have the best rates for boxes in that weight range. For items weighing less than a pound we encourage our customers to leave a note in the comment field if the shipping seems abnormally high and we will manually adjust it down for them.

We try hard to make doing business with us as affordable as possible for everyone. To date we have avoided charging additional Service/Handling Fees and don't anticipate changing that policy any time soon.

Thanks!

Chris Wright
TurbosUnleashed.com

mopar-tech
05-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Shipping too and from Arizona is horrible for some reason, no fault of Chris.

I have run into this many, many times.

Gary Donovan.