PDA

View Full Version : Interior: Caravan or Voyager 3rd Row Seat

TripleJackInGA
04-28-2016, 09:30 PM
In the market for a mini, and in case I end up with one that doesn't have the 3rd row, I will need to get one for it. Any leads are appreciated.

2.216VTurbo
04-29-2016, 03:05 PM
You would thank that MaMopar designed the 5 passenger and the 7 Passenger van floors the same and that either style could be swapped back and forth but keep in mind that if you get a 5 passenger, there's no receiver bars in the floor for the extra row of seating. Stupid IMO...

wheming
04-29-2016, 07:56 PM
You would thank that MaMopar designed the 5 passenger and the 7 Passenger van floors the same and that either style could be swapped back and forth but keep in mind that if you get a 5 passenger, there's no receiver bars in the floor for the extra row of seating. Stupid IMO...

They're not just covered up?
I guess i should believe you, but you're right that does seem stupid.
But they probably saved $2 per 5-passenger van...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

2.216VTurbo
04-30-2016, 06:08 AM
^Oh, look UNDER the carpet?? I never thought of that Wayne:p

Sgt Craig
04-30-2016, 07:23 AM
They're not just covered up?
I guess i should believe you, but you're right that does seem stupid.
But they probably saved $2 per 5-passenger van...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

no they are not, both my old 90 and my current Brown 89 do not have provisions in the floor for the 3rd row.Also the 5 seater rear seat is different than a 7 passenger seat.The 5 seater(big) seat has arm rests while the 7 seater(big) seat does not.

- - - Updated - - -

In the market for a mini, and in case I end up with one that doesn't have the 3rd row, I will need to get one for it. Any leads are appreciated.

if you where alot closer id give you a red or tan one.

wheming
04-30-2016, 07:51 AM
no they are not, both my old 90 and my current Brown 89 do not have provisions in the floor for the 3rd row.Also the 5 seater rear seat is different than a 7 passenger seat.The 5 seater(big) seat has arm rests while the 7 seater(big) seat does not.

I do remember that from JonnyB's 5-pass medium suede 90.
And that seat does not fold over, does it?

Sgt Craig
04-30-2016, 09:20 AM
I do remember that from JonnyB's 5-pass medium suede 90.
And that seat does not fold over, does it?

no it does not.ill get pics when i change out carpet in mine.

ajakeski
05-01-2016, 09:49 AM
Bean bag chairs?

That's what we had in the family van back in 1976.