PDA

View Full Version : 10 worst super cars

Johnny
01-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Look whats is #5

http://buzz.mrexotics.com/10-worst-supercar-fails-of-all-time-9-is-more-than-you-can-handle/2

ajakeski
01-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Number five looks familiar.

Being the terrible is kind of what makes them super.

MPI_duster
01-07-2016, 08:54 PM
Saw that the other day, what a terrible "article".

Rrider
01-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Most of those are really cool cars. Audi Quattro.. Mclaren SLR.. Gumpert Apollo.. Vector? Geesh love to drive those. Jet Lambo looks kinda dumb, but anyway the list reads like its 5 minutes of work tossed by a 5 year old. Elementary school web project maybe? :P

player1up
01-07-2016, 10:51 PM
in the "About the Author" picture at the bottom, he's pixelled out...guess he doesn't want to show is face.

Johnny
01-07-2016, 11:06 PM
10 worst not-super authors

thedon809
01-07-2016, 11:17 PM
Most of those are really cool cars. Audi Quattro.. Mclaren SLR.. Gumpert Apollo.. Vector? Geesh love to drive those. Jet Lambo looks kinda dumb, but anyway the list reads like its 5 minutes of work tossed by a 5 year old. Elementary school web project maybe? :PMcLaren SLR was pretty terrible. It sounded good though.

polopharm
01-08-2016, 08:48 AM
The "author " is an idiot.
I really want a car with a "monologue" chassis - I guess it must talk a lot.
The interior picture of the gtp is from something else.
So many basic facts wrong. Where do they come up with this crap.
I would like a car that can do 0-200 in 4 secs.

MPI_duster
01-08-2016, 09:00 AM
The "author " is an idiot.
I really want a car with a "monologue" chassis - I guess it must talk a lot.
The interior picture of the gtp is from something else.
So many basic facts wrong. Where do they come up with this crap.
I would like a car that can do 0-200 in 4 secs.

The interior shot is actually from a vector ad.

bfarroo
01-08-2016, 08:31 PM
Sounds like an armchair supercar quarterback.

ShelGame
01-10-2016, 07:50 PM
There were a lot of problems with this car. It featured a 116.1-inch wheelbase, which is three inches shorter than the 2014 Chevy Colorado’s base. It also had a 5.7-liter V12 engine, producing up to 532 horsepower and 434 pounds of torque.

I don't understand the 'problem' created by having a 532hp V12 under the hood. If only we all had such 'problems'...

Rottie
01-11-2016, 09:05 AM
It's nice to know people can regurgitate opinions of former writers and then call it their own. I seriously doubt this writer has seen, let alone driven, any of the cars in this article. If you want to put together an article of the worst supercars, then base them off YOUR opinions on cars you may have actually seen or driven and don't just regurgitate what people have said about them. Spewing other people's opinions out without researching them just confirms you're too lazy to come up with your own.

Sorry for the rant.....

mopar-tech
01-11-2016, 09:14 AM
The writer of the article got traffic so its a "win" as far as they are concerned.

83scamp
01-11-2016, 02:27 PM
It's nice to know people can regurgitate opinions of former writers and then call it their own. I seriously doubt this writer has seen, let alone driven, any of the cars in this article. If you want to put together an article of the worst supercars, then base them off YOUR opinions on cars you may have actually seen or driven and don't just regurgitate what people have said about them. Spewing other people's opinions out without researching them just confirms you're too lazy to come up with your own.

Sorry for the rant.....

That would imply that the guy has big enough balls to even try and drive one of these cars. My guess is, he probably drives a Prius... And it's probably the wildest ride he's ever had...:evil:

Rrider
01-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Like tech said.. just a doof plagiarizing other sites for traffic. Any press is good press!!

Leno's Garage has a test drive in the v12 SUV for anybody interested..