PDA

View Full Version : Hello

1990MoslerGTP
12-11-2015, 12:13 PM
Hello everyone. As of yesterday I purchased number 15. It's future home will be Birmingham, AL. Who would of thought a Mosler would come to live in sweet home Alabama? The car will see track time at Barber's and maybe RA. I race SpecE30 with NASA and BMWCCA across the SE and Midwest. I enjoy Auburn football (this year not so much), working on cars, drinking beer, being a new father, and racing. ALLEN

dwh4784
12-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Congrats! At least the car doesn't have to travel as far this time.

polopharm
12-11-2015, 12:25 PM
I am happy to have another member in the fold.

Chris W
12-11-2015, 12:39 PM
Hello everyone. As of yesterday I purchased number 15. It's future home will be Birmingham, AL. Who would of thought a Mosler would come to live in sweet home Alabama? The car will see track time at Barber's and maybe RA. I race SpecE30 with NASA and BMWCCA across the SE and Midwest. I enjoy Auburn football (this year not so much), working on cars, drinking beer, being a new father, and racing. ALLEN

Congratulations on your purchase Allen! Once you get behind the wheel of your Consulier you will quickly find out why so few GTPs go up for sale. In fact, the only reason Polopharm is selling his is to upgrade.

Give us a shout if you have any questions.

Chris-TU

player1up
12-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Welcome aboard Allen, glad to have another owner to compare notes with. We're a pretty close knit community, if you need anything let us know. Most of the info on the web about these cars is either canned BS or random bigfoot sightings with some sprinkling of truth here and there ;) Johnny has the print info on his site ( some good articles, some not ).
To really know one, you have to drive one, glad you'll get the chance.

Johnny
12-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Here is the site...

http://www.consuliergtp.com

When things slow down after the holidays I will get back to up dating a few things on the site.

cordes
12-11-2015, 11:36 PM
Welcome to the site Allen.

Reaper1
12-11-2015, 11:40 PM
Welcome! BTW, my one and only ride in a GTP was highlighted by me shouting, "I NEED ONE OF THESE!!!!!" 'Nuff said....

polopharm
12-15-2015, 07:59 PM
The red car is going on the trailer first thing in the morning...