PDA

View Full Version : Turbos/Intercoolers: WTB radiator and intercooler 87-89 Daytona

kotakee
10-20-2015, 01:30 PM
I need a factory intercooler and radiator for a 87-89 Daytona in good condition. I may also buy the associated hoses and parts if the price is right, otherwise I'll fabricate.

zip 30043

Xtrempickup
10-20-2015, 02:41 PM
Do you have the airbox for intercooled also?

kotakee
10-21-2015, 01:32 PM
Do you have the airbox for intercooled also?

No. I have an 88 T1 car I want to intercool. I am hoping that whoever sells me a radiator and intercooler will offer a package deal for the whole set up. Otherwise I may just fabricate piping. Are you selling an airbox?

4 l-bodies
10-24-2015, 11:40 AM
I copied this from the other guy that is looking for the same thing as you. I do have a NOS 87-89 TII radiator available. I have some nice or NOS intercooler brackets to go with it. Don't have any NOS intercoolers, but have plenty of used G/H/J/Q body intercoolers. Not giving the radiator away though, as I paid a bunch for it like 15 years ago when they were still available. I had it listed for sale on this forum back a couple years ago. Here is a link to the ad. http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?70141-NOS-Chrysler-radiator-for-87-89-TII-G-H-J-Q-bodies
I may have a very good used one available too. It is an aftermarket (Modine TII) radiator (also no longer available). Used but extreme low mileage & in excellent shape. I'd have to look for that one though in the garage attic. PM me if you interested.
Todd

kotakee
10-24-2015, 03:47 PM
I copied this from the other guy that is looking for the same thing as you. I do have a NOS 87-89 TII radiator available. I have some nice or NOS intercooler brackets to go with it. Don't have any NOS intercoolers, but have plenty of used G/H/J/Q body intercoolers. Not giving the radiator away though, as I paid a bunch for it like 15 years ago when they were still available. I had it listed for sale on this forum back a couple years ago. Here is a link to the ad. http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...s+TII+radiator
I may have a very good used one available too. It is an aftermarket (Modine TII) radiator (also no longer available). Used but extreme low mileage & in excellent shape. I'd have to look for that one though in the garage attic. PM me if you interested.
Todd

Thanks. PM sent!

Bear
11-10-2015, 02:21 AM
I have a rad intercooler set up nice shape from a 1989 t2 car, I could set you up with all the hoses and brackets as well.

Nick A.

kotakee
11-10-2015, 11:48 AM
I have a rad intercooler set up nice shape from a 1989 t2 car, I could set you up with all the hoses and brackets as well.

Nick A.
Sounds good. PM sent

Bear
11-11-2015, 12:40 AM
Pm sent