PDA

View Full Version : General: Looking for Dash Plaque CSX-T

NeonMike
10-11-2015, 11:18 PM
Just got my new car Saturday and noticed that it's missing a dash plaque. #925 is there anyway I can get one made or if someone has one for sale?

4 l-bodies
10-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Lots of CSX-T's were missing their dash plaques due to souvenir taking while in rental duty. There are probably many current owners that could use one, your not alone. Someone with a 3d printer could probably whip these out pretty easily.
Todd

ajakeski
10-18-2015, 07:37 AM
Lots of CSX-T's were missing their dash plaques due to souvenir taking while in rental duty. There are probably many current owners that could use one, your not alone. Someone with a 3d printer could probably whip these out pretty easily.
Todd

I've tried, but some of the fine details of the dash plaque don't turn out on my printer. I'm sure if someone has access to a better printer (something in the six figure range) a better product could be made. The correct type face is not available and has to hand drawn as well.

Someone made resin casts of a CSX-T plaque a few years ago. I don't remember the number but htey show up from time to time.

ajakeski
01-28-2016, 06:59 PM
I have the original plaque for #344 and a reproduction for #929. I paid quite a bit for #344, a little less for the repop of #929.
Send me a PM if you are interested.