PDA

View Full Version : Detroit GL Chapter meet on Woodward for Dream Cruise

sdac guy
08-11-2015, 11:39 AM
This Thursday night, Aug 13, will be our annual Great Lakes Chapter meet on Woodward. For the past few years we've met up on the west side of Woodward a little north of 14 Mile Rd, and I will try for that (those) spots again this week.

We start about 4:30 or 5:00 pm and go till they shut the cruising down about 9 or 10:00 pm.

Come on out and join us!!

PS - We don't have any plans to meet or do anything as a Chapter on the Saturday of the Cruise.

Barry

GLHS069
08-12-2015, 09:08 AM
who's all going to be there on Saturday and where do people usually hang out? I will be there along with Greg Thewes and Mark Christofferson. Might even be able to make thusday night meet, but that depends on traffic and how tired I am.

speeddemon
08-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Nothing has been organized for a Saturday by GL in some time. I don't head over on Saturdays much, too busy at the border and stuff. If I do go on Saturdays it is always really early, I hit the Mopar display and bug out.

I'll be out on Thursday with Barry.

DetroitTurbo
08-13-2015, 05:52 PM
I saw a red lebaron and a yellow es turbo shadow, is that you guys? If not I can't find you.

sdac guy
08-14-2015, 08:46 AM
The yellow Shadow belongs to Tim C, and he was with us for a while then went out to roam. We were parked in front of Woodward Camera and Digital from about 5pm till 10pm. The view of my Daytona was somewhat blocked by a white Charger Hellcat that was parked next to me. The Dairy Queen where Tim C was parked initially, was about 5 blocks south of us. Woodward was busier at 5pm than I have seen it before. Very few parking spaces were available.

Barry

sdac guy
08-09-2016, 11:01 AM
We will be out there again this year. Details in this thread: http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?27291-Detroit-area-GL-chapter-meeting

Barry