PDA

View Full Version : CTD A pillar

The S is Silent
01-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Right now, I have a pillar pod on my minivan...and was wondering how big the A pillar on the rams is relative to the pillar on the minivan. Does anybody have a minivan and a ram that they can compare the size. I think that the ram probably has an A pillar that is closest in size to the van.

moparzrule
01-25-2006, 11:42 PM
I guess nobody has a ram and a mini LOL. Sorry I don't know, don't own a mini but if I had to guess I would say the A pillar on the ram is much wider.

The S is Silent
01-26-2006, 10:09 AM
I was hoping SOMEBODY did...but I guess not. Either that or nobody has seen this post.

moparzrule
01-26-2006, 04:38 PM
Yeah it's not a real huge section in this forum. Try TD.com I guess.

Turbodave
02-19-2006, 05:44 PM
I've got a Ram and Minivan in my driveway (too bad I'm not home right now). The Ram's A-pillar is much more rounded than the van's is from what I remember. I think some of the older vehicle pillar pods might be a better fit for the van, maybe something like a 90 Chevy truck one or something.

I know the universal fit one I put in your van wasn't the best fit, I ruined a mustang one trying to "soften" it with a heat gun to make it fit there also and ended up just using whatever Matt had on hand.

Tony Fields
02-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Right now, I have a pillar pod on my minivan...and was wondering how big the A pillar on the rams is relative to the pillar on the minivan. Does anybody have a minivan and a ram that they can compare the size. I think that the ram probably has an A pillar that is closest in size to the van.

My 1996 Ram is 4.3" wide

My 1989 Mini is 4.155" wide