PDA

View Full Version : General: 88 CSX-T Whitter underhood decal/plaques

moparjon2007
07-25-2015, 06:17 PM
Teresa's 88 T needs the underhood Shelby items, like the Whitter Engine tag, Mobil 1 Plaque, vacuum line decal, and the standard shadow door decal.

I know the door decal and Shelby door decal would have the VIN on it, is there anyone who prints the decals with the correct VIN on it?

Located in Germantown, WI 53022. Any help would be awesome, thanks.

martin kolner
07-26-2015, 07:25 AM
I have the Mobil 1 plate NOS

send me your e-mail

rich tideswell
07-26-2015, 08:48 AM
door decals, and VIN decals. never used them personally, but i've heard they manufacture the replacement decals for collision repairs http://www.ecsvin.com/

mopar-tech
07-26-2015, 08:57 AM
Teresa's 88 T needs the underhood Shelby items, like the Whitter Engine tag, Mobil 1 Plaque, vacuum line decal, and the standard shadow door decal.

I know the door decal and Shelby door decal would have the VIN on it, is there anyone who prints the decals with the correct VIN on it?

Located in Germantown, WI 53022. Any help would be awesome, thanks.

I'm not aware of the 88 CSX-T having a Shelby engine tag or mobile one tag or even a Shelby vacuum diagram. Aside from the valve cover the engine bay was bone stock 2.2 Turbo I Mopar. Since Shelby made no changes to the engine there would be no need for the tags mentioned above.

There was a door tag since Shelby made changes to the body and interior.

ajakeski
07-26-2015, 01:22 PM
My CSX-T didn't have a Mobile 1 badge or a Shelby Engine ID tag. The underhood emission decal is the stock Chrysler TI Decal.
As for the VIN tag repop company, you have to have a federal tax ID number to buy from them.
In most states, removing, installing or altering any VIN tag in any way is a violation of the law. In Wisconsin it is a felony. The law makes no provision for restorations or collision repair.

342.06(1)(f) (http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/document/statutes/342.06(1)(f))