PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Dan Carvalho

GTP#44
06-20-2015, 07:19 AM
Dan was an awesome guy and will be missed by many.
He was laid to rest last night in South Florida.
He worked for Warren for a very long time.
He built the Consuliers and the Mt 900's for Mosler.
I know he sold his car to someone here ,I think it went to Canada.
Next time you are in your car take a moment and remember Dan...

168glhs1986
06-20-2015, 03:08 PM
Im sorry to hear this Randy. I spoke to him probably a year ago about buying his car and didnt know he was ill.

Ironically, just now DJ sent pics of his old car. It appears its doing well and making its rounds with its new owner in Alberta Canada. DJ also shared with the owner that Dan had passed away.

Looks like his car was BANNED also.

RIP Dan

Thrillz
06-21-2015, 12:02 AM
I do have Dan's old car up here in Calgary, it was on display up at a MOPAR show here when I heard the bad news today. I didn't know Dan for very long but for the short time I did, I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him. He seemed like a genuine guy that poured his all into whatever he did. The first night I got down to Florida I could just tell how proud of these cars he was as we were going over it. He was showing me all the tricks to them as well as the little modern touches of his own he added on more recently. I can still remember the look of "you are crazy!" on his face when I told him it was going to be driven home. As a testament to him, the 3000 mile drive home went off without a hitch.

You will be missed Dan