PDA

View Full Version : Braided Lines

WVRampage
09-28-2006, 10:06 PM
The flex lines on My rampage are gone as they are old and I was gona order a set from FWD Performance as they were all I could find that had them,Any thing I should know before ordering them or Know of a cheaper beter place.The local shops dont have the ends to make the front ones or Id just have them made.

Chris W
09-28-2006, 10:22 PM
The flex lines on My rampage are gone as they are old and I was gona order a set from FWD Performance as they were all I could find that had them,Any thing I should know before ordering them or Know of a cheaper beter place.The local shops dont have the ends to make the front ones or Id just have them made.

Which vehicle are you installing these on? We currently have these in stock for several vehicles.

Chris-TU

WVRampage
09-28-2006, 10:53 PM
They are going on a 84 Rampage.All I need is the front 2 and rear 2 at this point later on I will get the 2 for the rear calipers.

devlish
09-29-2006, 12:24 AM
Cheaper & Better... 2 words usually not associated with each other. I got my SS lines (and lots else) from FWD, had no problems. I don't know Chris from TU, but have heard good things about him & his shop as well. Both are reputable, and probably a better option than a local, cheaper place, in my opinion. the products our vendors sell are tested & tried on OUR cars. and the price is usually similar anyways. i support our vendors when i can.

that's my $.02, either way you go, good luck with your new lines.

TylerEss
09-29-2006, 01:07 AM
FWIW, I've got the braided lines from Cindy on my Konvertible and I like 'em a lot. I'm sure the ones from Chris are fine, too. :-)

Chris W
09-29-2006, 02:36 AM
We share the same vendor so product is identical.

Chris-TU

inmyshadow
09-29-2006, 06:58 AM
I'd check out tirerack for the lines too. You might need to trick they parts look up.

I've used both FWDP and Tireracks. By the looks, FWDP and TU are using a russel kit. The tirerack is a goodridge product.

WVRampage
09-29-2006, 10:23 AM
Im calling TU right now