PDA

View Full Version : RWD Kits Link???

Frank
09-28-2006, 04:50 PM
We lost the thread talking about the RWD kit... anyone have the link to that shop in PA? Thanks!

Frank

yogurt_slinger
09-28-2006, 07:18 PM
http://www.exlinecustomauto.com/

:thumb:

Reaper1
10-05-2006, 11:51 PM
I've seen this guy's Daytona in person when he finished it back in 2000 I think up at Carlise. VERY nice! You couldn't even tell it was RWD unless you looked under the car or heard it run. I also bought my first A543 from him(actually out of that car)...VERY good to deal with IMHO....Good guy :thumb:

yogurt_slinger
10-05-2006, 11:54 PM
part of the RWD kit that he makes is on ebay right now. I got a bunch of pics from him showing the car in different phases, he did alot of work.:nod:

Reaper1
10-07-2006, 08:36 PM
The great part about that kit is that all of your stock front suspension stuff except for the steering rack will work with his conversion kit for the front. I beleive the rear is still up to you. The great thing about his rear suspension design is that the 4-link didn't intrude in to the rear floor pan. He's in the process of fitting a different engine in the car now....

It used a stock rear axle out of a smaller RWD platform(Challenger, 'Cuda, Demon type IIRC). The hood was also modified by him to clear the air cleaner. It is so subtle that if he didn't tell you or if there wasn't another car to look at you can't really tell. I just LOVE his car!!!! It is what the Daytona "should" have been to begin with IMHO....