PDA

View Full Version : FS: Parts 89 T1/5sp Voyager

csxt665
09-27-2006, 08:49 PM
89 Voyager. 2.5 T1, Converted to stick. White /w/ tan interior. I started picking parts off it for another project. No Rad/cooler, alternator, vac harness, and some misc other items from the engine compartment. New brakes all around, as well as new 205/70/15 tires on Crab rims. Did run before I started picking stuff off it.

The bad: the cat got locked in the van, and had to go 'potty' a couple of times. The cat didn't croak... Don't worry... I can't stand the smell of that stuff, and I'd rather junk the thing than try to clean it. Great parts for your mini, and everything there to make yours a stick.

$300. Pictures can be emailed if you're interested. Pick up only. Does not run. Clear CT title in hand - located in Oakdale, CT 06370. Would consider trading it + some cash for an 88-89 Shadow ES.

PM or email please.

Thanks

Jon

csxt665
10-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Now $200 and missing fuel pump plug. Found a brake line starting to leak while I was dropping the tank.

It will most likely get cubed before the end of the month. Make a reasonable offer. The new tires, brakes, and all stick components are worth it alone.

TurboOmni08
10-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Would you consider selling the components to make a mini into a manual buy itself? I don't need another van, and my search local and on here for a new auto trans is not going as well as hoped. What manual is in it? 555?

csxt665
10-05-2006, 06:25 PM
No time right now to part it out. Job change doesn't leave any time for stripping it.

Thanks

Jon