PDA

View Full Version : Re-upholstering Iroc Daytona Seats

Irocelectric93
02-08-2015, 07:21 AM
I've had a black 1993 Iroc daytona for a couple years now and i've been toying with the idea of finally starting to work on it and get it somewhat restored. It has the premium cloth seats (power with lumbar and what not). Really both seats need to be redone. They are usable as is but faded and there is a hole in the drivers seat from getting in and out. I've done some looking and cant find anyone who seems to have had them re-done that i'm aware of. The guy i bought the car from is a huge daytona guy...but for some reason has never gotten on the forums here or anywhere for that matter but anyway he swears you can still get fabric for the seats. He just told me he had a set of seats re-done to the tune of like 1200 bucks by a local guy. I was more just curious about getting the fabric itself just if it was available or not. Anyway maybe one of you guys can shine some light here.

iangoround
02-10-2015, 10:31 AM
I got some fabric samples from a company a long time ago that matched the interior of my Daytona pretty well. I can't remember their name now though and my Google-fu is failing me, but it's out there somewhere.