PDA

View Full Version : Suspension: 1987 Shelby Lancer Suspension

minigts
01-30-2015, 06:28 PM
Date: 30th January 2015
Username: minigts
Full Name: Jon Trotter
City, State, Zip: Memphis, TN 38049
Price: Prices as listed plus shipping unless otherwise specified. Paypal fees if incurred, will be paid by buyer.

Description: Full suspension or willing to part out. Please see items, pics and descriptions below. Additional pictures can be taken, just ask. If you have any questions, please ask. If you have questions about what specifically comes with the listings below, please ask. If you want to make an offer, feel free. I don't think anything pricing is out of line, but old suspension stuff may not have the value I think it would. :) I will definitely get better pics, but if there is something you'd like me to specifically post, I can do that as well.

Struts and Shocks (springs included) - $40 plus shipping

Honestly, not sure what these are worth if anything. I will keep these for sale for the next month and then they will go to the trash. I'm pretty confident this is the original set, but you may want to confirm. Front struts, rear shocks, front and rear springs all included as well as the upper strut mounts that bolt to the car. No bolts or rear spring seats/bushings included.

53656 53657 53658 53659

K frame (stub design control arms and factory sway bar) - $100 shipped
Original K frame from the car. Good condition and no damage to it, no rust. The bushings probably need to be replaced, but everything is in order. Comes also with the ball joints. This K frame DOES NOT have the provision for a manual trans bobble strut since this is coming out of an automatic car.

Brakes, rotors and spindles - $30 plus shipping
The entire assembly comes with this, including the tie rod ends, brake calipers, rotors, hubs and spindles.

minigts
02-03-2015, 03:37 PM
Semi-weekly bump.

minigts
02-11-2015, 05:37 PM
Bump again. PM me if you have interests or reply here.

ajakeski
02-13-2015, 12:01 AM
PM sent

minigts
02-13-2015, 03:10 AM
Got it. I'll respond to the PM!

turboshelbys
02-22-2015, 08:45 PM
I'll take the springs, don't need the shocks or struts.

minigts
03-02-2015, 02:13 AM
Sorry for the late reply to this. Everything but the struts/shocks are taken. I'll update the thread once the transaction is done, but it's all committed for purchase as of right now.