PDA

View Full Version : Wiring harness & intake sensor needed

JohnnyLightning86
09-26-2006, 01:15 PM
Needing a good wiring harness for an 86 T1 with automatic. The auto wiring harness as an extra wire that connects to a ground on the transmission and has like a small inline diode on it. I mainly need the harness(es) that connects to firewall and goes to the battery, starter, and power module.

Also need a Charge/Temp or Knock sensor that mounts in the top of the log intake - it has a single wire. Not the one that has a two-wire connector.

Would also like the vaccuum valve that mounts on the intake and connects to the FPR and vaccuum solenoids on the passenger side fender.

Thanks,

jaysshelby
09-26-2006, 01:46 PM
i have the knock sensor and the vaccum canister thats on the intake.
let me know if you still need them.

midohiomoparsource
09-26-2006, 02:16 PM
I have an 86 TI auto harness out of turbo z. It is complete minus injector harness.

Matt

JohnnyLightning86
09-26-2006, 11:14 PM
I have an 86 TI auto harness out of turbo z. It is complete minus injector harness.

Matt
How much and how good a shape is it in? My wiring harness is literally piece-milled together and I just discovered the starter connector was bad as well.

i have the knock sensor and the vaccum canister thats on the intake.
let me know if you still need them.

Yes I still need them - how much for both?

And just to make sure, I am talking about the one-wire sensor only. I don't need the two wire sensor.

Thanks

GLHS444
09-30-2006, 10:56 PM
Hi Mike, Dan here...

I didn't know you were looking for a 86 auto harness. I have a 86 GTS that has been converted to TII spec with an 86 GLHS overlay harness that I've kinda begun parting out ( 198K with rod knock). The harness is in great shape, no cuts that I have seen, and can put back to TI spec with mininal trouble. I even have a home built underhood MAP relocation harness. Maybe the end of the GTS can help cure the woes of your pristeen 86 CS Shelby Daytona.

Drop me an email and we'll talk

Dan Boyd
Pres of LSSDAC