PDA

View Full Version : fender scoops, fender well trim - L body

turbo Scamp
09-26-2006, 08:02 AM
I am getting ready to start the body work on my T-II Scamp and I need a couple of pieces. Does anyone have a pair of fender scoops from a 2-door L that they would part with?

I am also looking for the chrome trim that goes around the fender openings. I had a set and misplaced the damn things.

I already have a SC air dam, extended the side skirts, and a 2.2 hood scoop. I just need these parts and I think I will be good to go.

Thanks much,
Bill

jimster
10-09-2006, 05:43 PM
i just scrapped a 1982 charger 2.2 and something told me to get the scoops. they are in good shape. what are they worth to you. i am in gallatin tennessee at a chrysler dealer during the day. let me know something
jim

turbo Scamp
10-09-2006, 09:34 PM
email sent. :thumb:

- Bill

Turbodave
10-11-2006, 01:50 PM
I have a set or two of the fenderwell trim, I'll just have to find it in the storage barn. If you need me to look for them let me know.

turbo Scamp
10-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Thanks alot. I think that I may have both parts covered. I will let you know if they don't pan out.

Thanks much,
Bill

turbo Scamp
10-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Got both parts covered. Thanks alot for the help, guys! Jimster is an awesome seller, by the way.:thumb: This board and TD.com are awesome resources!

Thanks again,
Bill