PDA

View Full Version : 2015 SDAC Calendars FOR SALE - Limited Quantity!

BadAssPerformance
12-13-2014, 12:17 PM
OK Turbo Mopar and Shelby Dodge fans, HERE IT IS! The official 2015 SDAC Calendars!

First off, THANK YOU to ALL who submitted pictures this year. There were DEFINITELY some great pics submitted! :clap: Unfortunately we cannot use all of them, and some were unfortunately not high enough resolution for printing quality or didn't meet the other requirements.

Thank you again to SDAC Member Daryl Ransom's D&R Press for printing the calendars!

The below 16 pictures have been chosen for our 2015 calendar. How do we get to 16 pictures in a 12 month calendar? We use 7, 11x17 pieces and get 28 panels, of which 12 are the "calendar months" and we are left with the following pics: 1-front cover, 1-back cover, 12 "month" picture pages, 2 more "extras" inside the back cover of the calendar

In addition to 16 AWESOME pictures, our 2015 Calendar will be packed FULL of SDAC, SDAC Chapter, Mopar events, F1, NHRA, other event dates, holidays, etc!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE 2015 CALENDARS, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

Calendar prices will be same as last year, $10 each, plus Shipping/PayPal fees

TO ORDER ONLINE:
Please click the follwoing link and go direclty to the SDAC Online Store (http://www.sdac.org/signup/sdacstore/files/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=28)

TO ORDER BY MAIL:
Please e-mail jt@sdac.org with “SDAC 2015 Calendar” in the subject and let us know the quantity you would like.

We are now just starting by taking orders and the first batch of calendars will be produced this week. If you would like calendars shipped out before Christmas, order BEFORE the 15th! We need to know how many to make before our first shipment to get them out the 20th!

Whether Online or Mail, PLEASE include the address you would like them shipped to!

Any questions, please e-mail jt@sdac.org

minigts
12-13-2014, 12:22 PM
haha I was about to go order one and then saw my car. Glad Mike's pic got in!

EDIT: Can I add that it would be helpful if there were a link on the sdac.org site to go to our accounts (My Account)? I don't know of another way to get to it without using a link from the order.

BadAssPerformance
12-19-2014, 10:51 PM
Picked up the calendars tonight! First batch to go out in the mail tomorrow! If you didnt get in, order one tonight!

Johnny
12-23-2014, 01:41 AM
I want one!!!!

moparman76_69
12-23-2014, 08:04 AM
How long do you plan on taking orders? Gotta wait for Christmas $$.

BadAssPerformance
12-24-2014, 12:30 AM
We have them in stock so they will be for sale until they are gone. If we sell out quickly and there are several more who didn't get in, we can make more.

168glhs1986
12-24-2014, 10:54 AM
Ordered ! Thanks JT