PDA

View Full Version : New OMNI-Potent Product – 2 Door L Body Kits

OMNI-Potent
09-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Hey everyone,

Again, we have listened to what you want to see in terms of product offerings. This kit is a great example. Since the 4 Door L Body Restoration/Repaint Kits are so popular, we put one together for the 2 Door L Bodies as well. This is the 1983 ½- 1987 Shelby Charger/Shelby GLHS Restoration/Repaint Kits.

Here are all the fasteners you need to put your 2 door L body together. These are all individually labeled and packed for ease of use. This kit includes:

Bag #1 – 8 Front Air Dam fasteners
Bar #2 – 15 Inner Fender Retainers
Bag #3 – 26 door sill and ground effects rivets
Bag #4 – The difficult to find Side Ground Effects rivets (2):amen:

OMNI-Potent is making your life easier by packaging these all together at one fantastic price!

These kits are available for $38 shipped to your door! We take Paypal at omni1985@aol.com, or feel free to call, email or PM us with questions.

Remember free shipping on everything we sell! Check out our gallery for all of our product offerings.

We have some really exciting 2 Door L body items coming out in the next month so stay tuned!

Thanks!

jaysshelby
11-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Picked up a 2-door kit from Greg, over the weekend. So when can we expect the new products huh,huh?

TurbododgePirate
11-01-2006, 03:15 PM
AWESOME!!!..

Money being sent.

Hey, How about offering the metal body-nut things that always break. I think they are called U nuts or something. I am sure you can buy them in Bulk, and would make a GREAT addition to the kit.

~~H

jaysshelby
11-01-2006, 04:56 PM
where are those used? are you talking about the flat lock type that press on to studs like on the back of the fender extensions. I asked about these already.

GLHS592
11-01-2006, 05:04 PM
You can get a dozen of those at the hardware store for under a $1.

OMNI-Potent
11-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Yes, Jay made a good point with the retainers for the back of the fender extensions. We have been looking into this....they are easy to find and very inexpensive.

However, if everyone would like this added to the kit, we can do so.

LOL! We had some set backs on some new products.... I assure you, we will be bringing some good stuff out!

Thanks!

TurbododgePirate
11-01-2006, 06:37 PM
No, I don't mean those, I mean these: http://store.nutsandbolts.com/u-nuts-directory.html

It was discussed in another thread by me http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5133

Anyway, the correct ones would be a nice addition.

Additionally, A local guy and I have teamed up and he makes the L body 2 door fender extensions in fiberglass. We're not vendors, but since you are, you might want to get in touch with him. PM me and I'll send you his email.

~~Heath

OMNI-Potent
11-02-2006, 01:02 AM
Hi Heath,

I got your payment and sent you an email.

As well, I'm going PM you about the fender extensions.

Thanks!

TurbododgePirate
11-17-2006, 11:12 AM
I never recieved these. :(

OMNI-Potent
11-17-2006, 11:40 AM
Heath,

Wow, sorry about that. I have the delivery confirmation number at home. I have no access to it at work. I can get it out and check it, to see what happened.

I will contact you via email or PM me and give me your phone number.

They were sent at noon on November 6, 2006.

I want to get this rectified immediately.

Sorry for the dealy!
Greg

TurbododgePirate
11-18-2006, 10:55 PM
Heath,

Wow, sorry about that. I have the delivery confirmation number at home. I have no access to it at work. I can get it out and check it, to see what happened.

I will contact you via email or PM me and give me your phone number.

They were sent at noon on November 6, 2006.

I want to get this rectified immediately.

Sorry for the dealy!
Greg

Greg,

I don't know why, but it showed up Friday. THANKS!!

~~H

jaysshelby
03-29-2007, 03:07 PM
this is a good kit, used it on my Rampage:D