PDA

View Full Version : 1984 chrysler lazer for sale need gone asap

getitout
12-11-2014, 03:33 PM
I have an 1984 chrysler lazer that has 60k miles on the aftermarket speedo. From what I'm understood this is the correct milage as car was purchased from original owner. It does not run at this at this time has electrical problems and has been sitting so long the injectors are leaking. Has so so many upgrades that I'm not going to even try to list them. It has a full roll cage and 5 point harnesses as well since it was a road race car pretty much it's whole life until my family bought it. I want it out don't care if it's used for parts or to be repaired. Body is in very good shape has about a 6 inch crease in the front drivers side fender where I backed my toy hauler into it last week and that's all the damage I remember on the car besides the paint fading. I will try to add pics on here when I get off work today

Want it out of my yard it is in southern California and it's just rotting away. Car has great potential to be repaired and driven just not by me as I don't have the time or money or will at this point anymore. Bring a trailer and come get it.

getitout
12-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Private message me for anymore info or if you are Interested in it and I'll send you my number

getitout
12-11-2014, 03:39 PM
Shoot I forgot to mention it's the 2.2 turbo car with the 5 speed Trans in it.