PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 92 Lebaron GTC Convertible

Blue Iroc R/T
09-24-2006, 09:59 PM
The following Parts are from a 92 Lebaron GTC Convertible with 131,000 miles. All parts are Pick-up only unless stated. See Pics at: http://upload.pbase.com/rmscott/mark_scott_parts_for_sale
Parts are located in Barberton, Ohio ( South side of Akron), contact Ralph Scott at Mopar4Evr@neo.rr.com or call 330 256-7145

Driver Side Front Fender $75 – NO RUST
Driver Door, Loaded; Power Window, Power Lock, Good Glass - $200 – NO RUST
Passenger Side Front Fender $50 – NO RUST – Slight Damage, easy fix.
Near new Convertible Top, includes Frame, Glass Window & Liner - $200 (sale pending)
Hood - $75 Small area of Paint Peel
Head Light and Upper Grill Assembly (includes headlight motor) - $125
Lower Grill and Bumper Assembly - $75
Front Air Dam - $25
Trunk Lid, Minus Tail Lights $50, With Trunk Lid Tail Lights $85
E-Brake Handle Assembly - $15 + Shipping
Driver Corner Tail Light - $25 + Shipping
Passenger Corner Tail Light - $25 + Shipping
Driver Side Door Panel (arm rest damaged) - $25 (Excluding Speaker)
Passenger Side Door Panel $5 Damaged Bad See Pics
Both Side “A” Piller Trim Covers - $25
Passenger Side Door Sill Trim - $10 (2 Screw Holes Damaged)
Driver Side Door Sill Trim - $15
Driver Side Rear Glass Outside Wiper - $5 + Shipping (Small age cracks, but still usable)
Passenger Side Rear Glass Outside Wiper - $10 + Shipping
Forward Trunk Lid Panel with Brake Light - $15 Good Paint
Under Hood Wiper Motor/Washer Bottle Cover - $8
Driver side Rear Glass & Track - $20 - Motor is VERY SLOW.

Also have a 2 ½” Downpipe with Gutted Cat and side exit from a 92 Daytona. Donut needs replaced. - $40 - See Pics:
http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/daytona_downpipe

Blue Iroc R/T
09-26-2006, 10:31 PM
Convertible Top "SOLD"
Driver side Fender (sale pending)

:bump2:

Blue Iroc R/T
10-08-2006, 11:34 PM
Still got a lot of Lebaron GTC Parts. :thumb:

nomadman2001
10-10-2006, 06:46 AM
Are the rear seatbelts 'lap' or 'shoulder' style? I'm looking for a pair of 'shoulder' style in gray. LMK, Thanks.

Still got a lot of Lebaron GTC Parts. :thumb:

Blue Iroc R/T
10-10-2006, 07:19 AM
Are the rear seatbelts 'lap' or 'shoulder' style? I'm looking for a pair of 'shoulder' style in gray. LMK, Thanks.

Yes they are. And they are gray. I'll get some pics uploaded for you. Will you need the brace/upright support or just the belts and mechanism?
Email me at Mopar4Evr@neo.rr.com

nomadman2001
10-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Yes they are. And they are gray. I'll get some pics uploaded for you. Will you need the brace/upright support or just the belts and mechanism?
Email me at Mopar4Evr@neo.rr.com

No brace ........ just belt/mechinism/plastic part (it's stuck on the belt).
LMK what you'd want for 'em ......?
Jim.

Blue Iroc R/T
10-10-2006, 08:39 PM
No brace ........ just belt/mechinism/plastic part (it's stuck on the belt).
LMK what you'd want for 'em ......?
Jim.

Full set of rear belts/mechinism/plastic $20 plus shipping. See pics scroll to bottom of page. I just checked them, and they do pull and retrack easy.
http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/mark_scott_parts_for_sale

It might be this weekend before I get time to get them removed, but I would try to have them shipped by Monday afternoon, if you want them. I do accept paypal, Mopar4Evr@neo.rr.com

LMK

nomadman2001
10-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Full set of rear belts/mechinism/plastic $20 plus shipping. See pics scroll to bottom of page. I just checked them, and they do pull and retrack easy.
http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/mark_scott_parts_for_sale

It might be this weekend before I get time to get them removed, but I would try to have them shipped by Monday afternoon, if you want them. I do accept paypal, Mopar4Evr@neo.rr.com

LMK

I have been away on business since Mon. AM and just got back. Those look good, let me make sure the ends I have are the same, I might need you to include the latch ends too.
Jim.

Blue Iroc R/T
10-11-2006, 08:45 PM
I have been away on business since Mon. AM and just got back. Those look good, let me make sure the ends I have are the same, I might need you to include the latch ends too.
Jim.

Latch ends is not a problem. I planned on sending "Full Set" of rear belts. I didn't include them in the pics because we had already remove them and they are in one of the boxes. I just have to locate them. Email me or PM me your zip so I can get you an accurate price on shipping.

nomadman2001
10-12-2006, 07:55 AM
Latch ends is not a problem. I planned on sending "Full Set" of rear belts. I didn't include them in the pics because we had already remove them and they are in one of the boxes. I just have to locate them. Email me or PM me your zip so I can get you an accurate price on shipping.

PM sent.

nomadman2001
10-18-2006, 04:18 PM
Received the rear belts today - awesome packaging and fast delivery! Thanks!

sexygomer
10-19-2006, 12:12 PM
you wouldn't happen to have any power seat parts...looking for just the driver side plastic trim that has the lumbar and wing switches in it :thumb:

Blue Iroc R/T
10-19-2006, 01:07 PM
you wouldn't happen to have any power seat parts...looking for just the driver side plastic trim that has the lumbar and wing switches in it :thumb:

Sorry, but the leather power seats went into Mark's Black Daytona. The 93 Daytona Cloth seats are available, but they are manual.