View Full Version : Fuel: custom mini fuel tank

Warren Stramer
11-01-2014, 06:00 PM
10-31-2014
Warren Stramer
Stramer automotive
Hazelton ND, 58544
will accept cash, visa, or mastercard
contact me by PM here, or email...wstramer@hotmail.com, or phone my business(preferred)@ 701-782-4215 Mon.tru Friday 9:30-6:30central time.

For sale: Custom fabricated mini fuel tank for Street/Strip/autocross. I built this tank from a stock 84 G body unit. This tank holds 5.5 gal. weighs 10.75lbs; accepts factory in-tank pump, or external pump, or both. Comes with fuel level sender installed, and mounting straps. Mounts in factory location just like a stock tank. Has internal baffling to enable you to run with only two gallons if you so choose. This unit worked like a charm, and does not leak. I believe it also fits P,J,and H body cars.

$120.00 or best offer
SOLD

moparzrule
11-04-2014, 09:22 PM
hmm, was thinking about going to a fuel cell in my 88' Z but this may be a good alternative that still allows for ease of filling at a gas station.

Do you know what the stock tank weighs? And are you coming to the Cecil event? You are pretty far away so I'm guessing not, but just thought I'd ask just in case.

MILKCARTON
11-05-2014, 11:12 AM
You have an email

Warren Stramer
11-05-2014, 11:42 AM
hmm, was thinking about going to a fuel cell in my 88' Z but this may be a good alternative that still allows for ease of filling at a gas station.

Do you know what the stock tank weighs? And are you coming to the Cecil event? You are pretty far away so I'm guessing not, but just thought I'd ask just in case.

What I remember is it weighed less than half of what the 'whole tank' weighed. The big weight savings was that it enabled you to run with far less fuel in the tank, and a side benefit, with less fuel on board it was also safer.

MILKCARTON
12-19-2014, 11:40 AM
I receive this while I was out of town and forgot about it, very nice unit! and very pleasant to deal with, thank you so much