PDA

View Full Version : need a custom cal A.S.A.P ..

omniaw11
10-13-2014, 10:16 PM
can someone point me in the direction of who to contact about a custom cal..???? i've tried to call boost button multiple times ,left messages,...no response/:confused2:

bgbmxer
10-13-2014, 10:24 PM
Message him on here. Shelgame is his sig. Don't know if he is doing cals right now tho.

cordes
10-13-2014, 11:30 PM
I thought he had the available for order on his site again?

omniaw11
10-14-2014, 11:53 PM
Message him on here. Shelgame is his sig. Don't know if he is doing cals right now tho.

.i've called numerous times,..left at least a couple messages w/ no response ... so i take that as he's not doing cals

omniaw11
10-15-2014, 12:00 AM
I thought he had the available for order on his site again?

the order form on the site does'nt provide enough info for a cal for my setup.e.g..i have a 2.4 stroker engine,..there's no box to check for that ...i'll have to talk to the person or direct e-mail/message them about my set up ...and seen as my attempts to contact him have failed,..i'm over it......

- - - Updated - - -

is there no one else doing custom cals??

tryingbe
10-15-2014, 12:21 AM
You can download MPtune and try to do your own. There are a few people using 2.4 in their 80's turbo dodge.

ShelGame
10-15-2014, 10:30 PM
the order form on the site does'nt provide enough info for a cal for my setup.e.g..i have a 2.4 stroker engine,..there's no box to check for that ...i'll have to talk to the person or direct e-mail/message them about my set up ...and seen as my attempts to contact him have failed,..i'm over it......

- - - Updated - - -

is there no one else doing custom cals??

I'm doing cals. I'm just hard to get a hold of by phone. This is a side job. Hence the after-hours hours. I can't talk during normal business hours. And lately not even during abnormal business hours. Day job has me working 50hrs on a regular basis.

Email me, I'll answer as soon as I can. Usually the same day.