PDA

View Full Version : 88 daytona shelby z t2

5sp. mini
09-23-2006, 09:18 PM
88 shebly z 5sp with no roof opt. it was blue with the nice high line gray int 7 way power seat and power windows /locks and am/fm cd from newer dodge/ what i have done to car fuel pump short block reman head o/e crosed drilled new clutch. new motor mt.s 16 inch pumper with older 225/50/hr16 tires fair tread has a newer very low milage t1 clocked for t2 i got this car from new port news va. 5 years ago and have only been in the snow 2 or 3 weeks in the winter/ or when the mini goes down/ this is one of the cleanest daytonas out there no out side rust and no floor board rust at all. the bad needs complete paint job . i've sanded parts of the car to bear and have just painted to keep it from rusting . i had plan to keep this car for my kids to drive to school when they got older but we sign on another house and i would like to down size. i would drive this car anywhere with no worrys at all. right now it needs rotors from sitting to long, but i can replace before it leaves my house. the car is in the garage nxt to the shadow so to take pic's won't be for 3 or 4 days 1500.00 i would like to say firm but money talks. alan

Jasmeleg08
09-24-2006, 11:08 PM
Hey if you can please get those pictures up asap. I am located in North Canton (just down the road). I am really looking hard for one of these cars. Is there a number I can reach you at? Thanks, Jason

5sp. mini
09-27-2006, 10:28 PM
up date on the brakes i replaced the front pads and rotor with new stuff and also replaced rear pads and rotors and calipers / calipers are reman and pads and rotor are new but this will raise the price too 1,700.00 for the car/other that the guy that came and test drove it today. but it still for sale. alan :bump2: :bump2:

5sp. mini
09-30-2006, 03:06 PM
new board member just bought it. he said he would take good care of it. :( :( so i only have 2 tms left he will be posting more jasmeles08 is his screen name ALAN