PDA

View Full Version : Engine: will trade BMF intake for F4 cam or other TM stuff

acannell
09-19-2014, 09:10 PM
title says it all!

BMF intake will be brand new, straight from the factory, welded or unwelded. Delivery in about 8 weeks.

the cam can be used but I need to know its 100% good to go and has no damage

I am also looking for other stuff too:

-Big valve seat for G head (not +1mm, but the +2mm or whatever). I forget if I need intake or exhaust seats, I have a set of one.

-Big INTAKE valves for G head

-Whatever lifter/shims/springs I might need for using the F4 cam on G head

fuel rail mounts are included with the intake but not shown in the pic

https://d2isyty7gbnm74.cloudfront.net/wlN5Ov9eGS6zHNwBo_LYzI8eT7U=/0x37:1024x540/1164x572/d1g145x70srn7h.cloudfront.net/files/d7a1ef8d52d8276488626a432d348d4c/original.jpeg

knownenemy
09-19-2014, 09:18 PM
PM Sent

acannell
09-19-2014, 09:34 PM
I am also looking for other stuff too:

-Big valve seat for G head (not +1mm, but the +2mm or whatever). I forget if I need intake or exhaust seats, I have a set of one.

-Big INTAKE valves for G head

-Whatever lifter/shims/springs I might need for using the F4 cam on G head

minigts
09-20-2014, 10:39 AM
Asa I have a G head that I'd be willing to part with, but I lost the #2 or #3 piston, so there is some scoring in the chamber and one of the valves was damaged. So it would need some attention. Let me know if you want pics. I can take it to the shop to get it checked, need to do that anyways just so I can get rid of it since I won't be running one any longer. The head is heavily ported, but only has the +1mm valves, I think. I can measure to confirm, but I'm 99% certain that's what I bought years ago.

acannell
09-20-2014, 10:48 AM
Asa I have a G head that I'd be willing to part with, but I lost the #2 or #3 piston, so there is some scoring in the chamber and one of the valves was damaged. So it would need some attention. Let me know if you want pics. I can take it to the shop to get it checked, need to do that anyways just so I can get rid of it since I won't be running one any longer. The head is heavily ported, but only has the +1mm valves, I think. I can measure to confirm, but I'm 99% certain that's what I bought years ago.

I already have a G head :/ do you have any other goodies??

I'm probably forgetting somethings I need..

Basically whatever is neccessary to run the F4 cam on a G head with big valves..I think thats just cam, springs, lifters, valves, seats, shims?

minigts
09-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Sorry, I see you need the seats! No, I don't stash goodies at all, unless they're on my car. :)

turbovanmanČ
10-30-2014, 12:04 AM
I have some brand new 995 springs, LS1 retainers and hardened keepers if you have single square groove valves.